𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾

"Doom" Tay said coming out of his bathroom

She just got done sucking his dick and she was rinsing out her mouth.

"What" he mumbled turning on his game.

"You fuck with Jayda? Be real" she said and he looked at her.

"Who?" He asked as she got her stuff together.

"Lil baby, you fuck with her?" She asked and he shook his head.

"Not in a sexual way" he gave her a look and she knew that he knew they were fucking.

She didn't care if he knew either, she just knew if Jayda started fucking him or with him they would stop fucking around.

Even though Jayda made sure she knew relationship was just sex , she didn't want to lose Jayda completely.

"Wish you could say the same" Doom mumbled knocking her out of her thoughts.

"Wish you could say you were fucking her" Tay mugged him.

"Get out" he said and she slid on her slides and walked out.

He followed her downstairs and made sure she left.

She got into her car and pulled off and he was about to close his front door until he felt a block.

He opened it back up to see Jayda standing there with her mouth open.

"You fucking Tay" she put her finger on his chest and walked into his house.

"You fucking Tay!" He pointed in her face and she smiled.

"You knew I was fucking Tay tho, why you ain't say nothing" she said closing his door.

"I don't know, she don't like you tho so you might as well stop" he said.

He didn't want Tay fucking Jayda.

"I don't like her either, love that mouth tho" Jayda said walking up his stairs.

"Your place is so nice, Ima say it every time" she said walking to his bed and taking her sweats off.

"So you fuck with Mar now" he asked grabbing his controller.

He heard from a little birdy that they seen Mar and Jayda together.

Which was true but it wasnt, he was just getting her from work.

"No no, hell no, we're just friends, plus he's too nice for me anyway"

"Like I need somebody to check me when I'm doing something wrong, I like aggressiveness." she finished.

"That's so crazy because I do not give a fuck" he said making Jayda stand up and sit on his neck before throwing herself back.

"Move nigga" he mumbled slapping her thigh and she grabbed it.