Little Troubles ~Part 1~ (Zane & Nang)

So, Under the agreement of both authors of this book. This story will be a long series within our book. We hope you'll enjoy this and have fun! 

x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x

As the whole tower wakes up, they are greeted with the usual breathtaking sunrise from the window. The busy yet calming street of the New York city, birds flying in the sky, soothing songs blasting through the speaker, muffled baby cries. Wait, BABY?!! That's not normal!

Everyone dashed out of their rooms, scrambling through the halls, trying to figure out what's happening; Well, not everyone. Half of them don't even make a sound from their rooms, making the others feel weirded out.

' Check the other's rooms. Make sure they're okay.' Steve finally said after a few minutes of silence, reading each other's facial expressions when they all had the same shocked look on their faces.

When they open the doors of their other roommates, they were stupefied, as if they were struck by lightning.

' Uh, Steve? Did half of us just got turned into babies?'

' How is this even possible?!!'

Steve was silent for a while when suddenly. A cackle of a man, a familiar one, was heard throughout the speaker.

' LOKI!!!' Thor roared. He summoned his trusty hammer. In a flash, he disappeared from their eyesight. Everyone had a blank face, wondering what they should do.

' Let's gather all the babies into the common area. If we let them stay in their rooms, we don't know what might happen to them.' Wanda instructed, taking over since most of them never really had a kid.

They got into the 'baby's rooms' and made their way to the upper floors, carrying those tiny creatures. Some were calm, while some were so chaotic, leaving a few of them still sleeping.

' So, uh, do we know who is who?' Bruce questioned, looking at the infant in front of him funny.

' Um, let's wait till Thor's back---' *CRASH! *

Natasha spoke up, but a loud crashing echoed through the halls ending her response, startling the tiny superheroes who were in their arms.

' AH AH! Let go you, fool!' Loki's screams boomed sharply in the distance. In a moment of seconds, here comes Thor. Along with Loki in his hands. Who's being dragged by the roots of his precious raven locks, and Loki, who's pathetically and desperately wiggling away.

' No! I won't apologize!' Loki hisses, stumbling down from afar. ' Yes, you are, brother! And you're turning them back!' Thor hiss back, still not getting letting, tugging the man. ' I won't! I do what I want!' Loki fought back, purposely face-plum to the ground, not moving.

' Get your fat ass up, Loki!' Thor grunts pulling Loki up, ' No!' He wails, shaking his head. Unwilling to get up from the ground as if Thor could see his insane expression.

' Fine! Even better. I'll do this instead!' Thor declares, smirking wickedly. In full strength, snatch all of Loki's hair roots, dragging him towards the Avengers who's waiting.

' AH AH AH! MY HAIR! ALRIGHT, I YIELD! I YIELD!' Loki surrenders. The torture was just too much. But Thor continues their merry way. They were only a few meters away anyways.

' Wow, that's one way to get him.' Scott comments, bouncing the baby he's holding.

' I HEARD THAT--- OW!' Loki roars but; is quickly silenced from Thor's excruciating pull.

*After a few minutes of their fun tug of war*

*THUMPS*

' Finally!' Steve sighs, exaggerating his tone when the troublesome god, in the end, sat on the floor with a loud thump in front of them.