Little Troubles ~ Part 2 ~

4:37 PM

It was becoming later than expected. So Wanda thought it was best to start dinner a bit earlier than usual for tonight. While Wanda and Nat prepared supper, Vision and Bucky were in charge of babysitting. While Steve, Bruce, and Scott were storing away from the baby supplies from the bags. Suddenly there was a loud cry that was heard from the distance, breaking the quiet atmosphere.

The crying was overwhelming. Everyone stops each task, looking around in case it's one of the babies.

' Don't look here. It's none of ours.' Vision assured, putting his hands up. ' Yeah, it's not them.' Bucky agrees, staring back at the group who's having hawk eyes everywhere. Then here comes a distressed Thor, along with a wailing baby Nang in his hands.

' Oh my.' Wanda comments, being the first who saw them walking in. Nang's blossom face that was once full of joy; is now all red from her sobbing. She looked so sad and broken.

Right then, when Steve came into Nang's view. She quickly raises her tiny arms. Indicating she wanted him to hold her. Steve being the savior like he is, came to her rescue. ' What's wrong? Why's she crying?' he asked, walking closer to the thunder god. Steve takes her from Thor's embrace. And her, turning her small head away from him. Sobs tiredly on Steve's chest.

' I uh... tried having her say 'Dada' and it didn't turn out so great.' Thor sheepishly answers, scratching his head embarrassed. Upon hearing 'Dada.' It must be a curse of some sort because when she heard it again, baby Nang continuously weeps onto Steve's shoulder. It was becoming ear-splitting.

Steve was giving Thor his furious look. He didn't like it.

' Oh! She could be hungry too!' Out of nowhere, Loki cheerfully chimes in from the back. Along with baby you in his arms, staring around, who's still very calm.

Huffing, Wanda quickly mixes up milk formula, giving the bottle to Steve. Once he fed her the bottle, she fusses away, not wanting it. Giving up after a few attempts, Steve tried his best to soothe her down. It worked. What was heard from her were small whimpers and snuffles. Baby Nang still had her big puppy eyes, filled with tears, when he checked if she was alright.

~~~~~ ( A few minutes after Baby Nang's singing ) ~~~~~

' And you thought it was a great idea? Pressuring her?!' The upset soldier ridicules through his teeth, trying not to raise his voice in front of the children.

Everyone in the room wasn't happy with Thor. They were either about to attack right this second or plotting his death secretly. But Loki was enjoying the view, making his merry way towards the others. Seating, you down to play with the rest of the beans, who are also playing. And a Thor who guiltily follows Steve sitting down on the sofa.

' Encouraging.' Loki corrected, attempting to save his brother, but everyone gave him a look, shutting him up.

' Umm... carry on.' He turns back to Vision and Bucky, who's was also giving him death stares.

' What? I didn't do anything besides turning them into infants. That's Thor who made her cry. Not me!' Loki, again correcting his friends, makes a defense face.

' That's not encouraging. Every baby has their time segment of learning when to speak or walk. Or do just about anything. You can't force them, Thor. Including all of you adults in here too. Remember that.' Bruce talked everyone down, lowering the unwanted tension. Thor nods his head ashamed, but understanding. Just then, all the little heroes crawled their merry towards Steve. Baby Zane lifts himself by grabbing Steve's pants, trying to see Nang. You did the same too.

' She's okay little ones, see.' Steve smiles, turning her for them to see. You looking up, tried reaching your little hand to hold hers. When baby you did, she giggles, breaking from her sorrowful face.