Spooky Adventures ( Zane & Nang )

In the past, two warriors, Tuah and Jebat have been the best of friends and both have served their king, Sultan Mahmud Shah, forever faithfully side by side. They swore to fight and protect their nation together, standing by each other throughout their brotherhood, ending up spreading their glory around the land.

But, as they say, good things will come to an end and for their case, it did. The Sultan turned evil. Greed and power consumed his ego. As a result it began, bring to down the people to their suffering, making our justice warrior, Jebat protest against it. He wanted to protect the people. Tuah however, keep his loyalty, he made an oath to Sultan staying by the royals side. Jebat went to the castle one day, wanting to confront the Sultan about this, instead of proper communication, a horrific battle between two dearest brother emerges. 

" Are you really on the king's side on this? You really want to let harm be on its way to our country people?" Jebat repeat in pain, one last time. 

" I will always be loyal to the king, I made an oath on it. I'm not backing down from executing his orders for me." Tuah replied, standing tall on his grounds.

" I guess we can't avoid this fight then, brother." he sighed before looking at the friend and warrior whom he have fought together and respected, throughout the years as he unsheathed the Taming Sari keris, getting ready to fight. 

" It appears to be so, brother." Tuah takes his stance as he faced the one who he saw as his best friend, close enough to see as a brother in his life. But, it was inevitable.

They strike at each other for 7 days and night until Tuah was able to take the Taming Sari keris from Jebat, stabbing him at the abdoment. Tuah then left the scene and went back to his house. Jebat however, grab the cindai cloth in the room and wrap it around the wound, having some medicinal features and help to clot the blood for the time being. He finally goes out and run amok in the village for 3 days, killing anybody whoever got into his line of sight as the phrase 'A fair king is a king saluted, a tyrant king is a king disputed.' keeps on rolling out of his mouth. And nobody could stop him.

The last day, he arrived at Tuah's house, finally getting weak. He met Tuah there, collapsing on his friends arms as Tuah kneels down. He lays Jebat on his laps, knowing his time has come. Jebat then decided to tell his last wish to his brother, looking sadly into his eyes.

" Please... take care of my child later on... he at least... deserve the right to live happily..." He said as blood started to crawl out of his mouth. 

" Don't worry, I will adopt him as mine if that will make you feel assured, Jebat."

" Thank you... take.. care..."

" Rest well, brother."

And Jebat let out his last breath in Tuah's embrace.

*

*

*

*

*

New York, the city that is always lively due to the streets always filled with people bustling around. As sun rises, the sky paints itself with the hue of blue-

"AAAAHHHH!!!!"

And that day, two of the most 'brave' people on the tower is greeted with a floating decapitated body, blood was gushing out of every crook of the body and disfigured face 'grinning' at them. They hugged in fright at sight in front of them, to gore for them maybe ( Z ~ for a superhero, I don't think it's that bad though. Are they really that mighty? ), with a pale face on each of them. Just as they stopped screaming, the translucent figure moved closer.