part 5

It was a fine evening..you and jungkook were done by almost every work...as a ceo jungkook was the one who always exited last from the company..not only because of that ..he wanted to be with you freely..he sometimes take you on dates after the work..today also he took you with him ..
Jk pov
Finally...I got some time to spend with my love..god know how much I love her... I know she has been stressed by the work...so I wanted her to feel ease...I drove my car to the hill place which was our favourite resting place..I looked beside me and saw y/n drowned in her own thoughts while resting her head on the car window , listening the light music that played inside the car ..I take her hands and intertwined with mine..she looked at me and give a small smile..oh god..I melted in that smile..she always made me feel loved..
I know I wasn't a good romantic husband for her..I was fed up with responsibilities from my teenage..I had to controll a huge company while I was studying at highschool....that situation always made me mad..and also i  become very cold and emotionless. All the students in the school thought me as a cold nerd heartrobb ...i was really a introvert too..but my coldness covered that title ...I always had lot of fan girls ..because they know I am rich ..I hated all the presence because I was afraid of making a fake friendship..I don't want a friendship that only for money.....
    Y/n was in my collage too...I know her because our parents were friends..she was a kind,bubbly girl who always made a lot of friends..which is quite opposite of me..I fell in love with her from the first meet ..I know that her identity was hidden..that did help her too ..because she didint had fake friends like me..but what impressed me was her duality...

Flash back..
A/n pov

Jungkook was in his locker taking some of his books , then he heard some yelling and shouting ...he turned to see what was happening...he saw a crowd in front of his classroom...he wasn't interested in anything at all and all he wanted to do is avoid the crowd...he went to the crowd and started to make a way to his class..being a heartrobb it was easy for him..but today it wasn't that much easy..everybody was too busy in some kind of drama that happening in front of the class.....he was still in the back but then someone tapped his shoulder..he turned around and saw jisoo ,y/n best friend ..she was panting hard and was trying to tell something..

Jk: ohk..take a breath and tell...
Jisoo : Jungkook I need your help.
Jk: what?
Jisoo: First tell me..you like y/n right?
Jk : What?!who told you this??
Jisoo: Don't bother..now listen.. Y
          /n also love you..
(Jk was in shock..his mind wasn't processing anything..but jisoo shake him up)
Jisoo..: just shock after
             sometime..this is
            important I haven't
            finished it..
Jk: ok then tell..
Jisoo: y/n is the one in the
         fighting(she pointed to the crowd)
Jk: ( panicked and worried tone)
      What?!!!(he was going to the crowd but jisoo again stopped him)
Jisoo: look..hear me up first..I aint worried about y/n..but I am to her opponent...y/n is very scary when she get mad..and she is a black belt too..so please calm her down before she beat that girl up..you can only controll her..pls..and I don't want y/n to be suspended because of this..

Hearing this all jk pushed the crowd and went to the front..but he was too late...and the scene even made him froze..he saw the angry side of sweet and kind y/n..she wasnt beating the girl but her eyes was literally killing her..then..

Y/n: Enough..your shits are really
       going bad..you thought you
       can bully every nerds?! And
       you even thought that I am a
       nerd..pft....you better to stop
       here. Otherwise I wont
       hesitate  to beat you..(in a cold scary voice.she wasn't beating that girl but her scary look just pierced her soul..)

The crowd started to mumble about y/n getting black belt and her fighting skill..hearing this
the girl was frightened and also others were stunned by the other side of y/n..jk was in his spot looking at y/n with his amazed and proud eyes...
Then y/n raised her hands to tie her hair the girl thought that y/n was gonna hit her so she ran away..all the peoples in there including jungkook laugh at that scene...y/n was dumbfounded 😂😂she calm herself and look around only to find jungkook looking at her ...she was embaressed in the fact that she just show him her worst side..but jungkook was enjoying it ...😂 ..that was the first time y/n saw jungkook laughing too..

Flashback ends..
Jk pov
I was chuckling and focusing on the road while remembering those days..😂it was really amazing days..then I felt someone's stare at me..I looked at the side and see my love looking me with a confused expression..

Y/n : what happened? Why are
         you laughing ??
Jk: no..its just I suddenly
     remembered a scary scene in
     highschool..a girls scolding a bully or I
    can say my angry baby 😂😂
y/n: kook..not..pls..dont bring
       that embarassing moment..
Jk: Why?? It was amazing tho 😂
y/n: you don't know how much
        I was embarassed that day.
        I didn't expect you to see that
        I was too sweet in your eyes
        Right?,🤧😌
Jk: Yeah..but you know I was
      impressed 😂and I am thank
      full to jisoo...I was afraid of
       getting a rejection from you
       but she
       gave me confidence 😂
y/n: yeah.I am thankful to jimin..
       If he didnt tell me about your
       Feelings i dont know what
       would have been
      happen..who thought this cold
ass man will like me back too ..🥴😂
y/n and jk both chuckled...

Jk: yeah ..here we are..(he said while parking the car .)

You both exit from the car and went to the near by bench..it was a calm and cold night..stars were shining brightly in the sky ..the bright  half moon was giving a beautiful atmosphere..the moonlight came through the tree like small beams making the view even more beautiful..Jungkook and you cuddled together and looked upon the sky while connecting your heads..the cold weather gave a perfect time to feel each others warm..the night view of the city was giving  a heartwarming time....you both were own your own world..there weren't now stress, no sadness..no anxiety ..only love float in the air..very calming and healing..it was an amazing feeling ...it was even better with  love of your life....you both spend some time there enjoying the nature..without any fear.........................

But they were just preparing for the upcoming complications in their life...see what will happen next...

To be continued.....💜