part 9

Everyone were shocked ...even Mark..because he thought jungkook will choose y/n ..she is even pregnant...but his decision stunned everyone..

A/n pov
You just cant processes anything anymore..your all world stopped..you wanted to belive that it was only a dream..but it was a bitter reality...your eyes filled with tears..feeling of betray hit you hard..you never imagined this..the love of your life choosing you and your baby for his goddamn company..you just stared at him with your hurt eyes...you controlled yourself and tried to speak..

Y/n: ju..ngk..ook..(your voice
craked)wh.aa..t are you
saying..?!
Jk: Dont you hear? I chooses my
Company over you and the
baby..(he said while slightly
yelling with a cold expression

Y/n: Are you for real?!!you even
realise what you saying
now??ho..w could you??
HOW COULD YOU THIS
MUCH HEARTLESS?????!!
you..ne..ver..loved..me??!!you
dont care about your child at
all??..ANSWER ME!!!(you said while yelling )
Jk: No ( he simply replied)

Y/n didn't get any more words to speak ..she looked at him blankly..then Mark said..

Mark: wow..amazing drama..ok
y/n ..I am really sorry but..
he didn't chooses you..
ok..I will give you a last
chance..you can say your last
wish before I kill you..and
you can only say something
that I can do..now..you want me to kill him? (Pointed at jk while smirking)
Y/n: (you shook your head)(looked at jk and ask to him)
can I hug you
for last time? Before I die..(you said while tearing up) baby want to feel you ...(almost breaking down..you softly carresed your one month old baby bump)
.
Mark: oh pity thing..yeah..JK ..its her last wish..
Do it...now..!!
Mark gestured to jeosil to untie y/n ...you slowly got up and went to jk...you looked at him directly to his eyes and called him ..

Y/n: Jungkook..please..

Jk looked at y/n and nodded..you both slowly hugged together and stayed like that for a second..then jungkook suddenly smiled...and said..

Jk: Honey!! Hoo I missed you..are
you okay??
Y/n: (while chuckling softly)yeah
I missed you too my bunny..
and baby also..by the way
you did a great acting my
dear hubby...I was really
amazed...
Jk: you too my dear wifie..you
did a great job...

Everyone were shook...nobody cant processes anything at this moment..suddenly Mark yelled..

Mark: WHAT THE HELL IS
HAPPENING HERE??

Then,💥💥 shot..a gun sound heard..y/n look at Mark and saw him lying on the ground while blood dripping on his left shoulder..y/n spoke

Y/n: oh..oh nice shot oppa..thanks
(You said to your brother kim taehyung through the micro chip phone...)

A/n pov
Jungkook slowly walk to Mark and bent down to him ....he helps mark to sit down properly..as y/n went to Nancy who was standing there as a statue..
*slap* you slapped her as hard as you can..
Y/n: this is for the slap..
*slap*
Y/n: And this one I wanted to give
you in the first time..jeosil..
handcuff her..(you ordered to him)
Nancy: WHAT IS ALL THIS???Jeosil..what are you doing ..(she said while yelling and trying to get rid of the handcuff )

a/n pov
You just ignor her and went towards jk and Mark ..mark was a little bit wounded but he still speaks..jungkook grab a chair and placed it in front of mark and he seated ..then he speak..

Jk: Are you okay?? I know this wont hurt too much while being a most wanted criminal..right?..mr.stranger black?? Isn't it?

Mark: wha..t?!how did you know?HOW DID YOU KNOW?????

Jk : Oh chill man..let me explain you have to hear the flashback..
..
..
...

To be continued..💜
(Next will be the end)