part 7

.......
A/n pov
Jungkook was really upset...he had hundreds of questions roaming inside his mind now..the messages that he received almost made him mad...he was now unsure ..all he wanted to know if it was true or not.....he was afraid that these all will be true....then he might not get further energy to stay strong..so he was going to somewhere, the place where he can find the answer...he speed up the car and parked in front of his gust house.. He quickly went to his office which was inside of house..and doesnt forgot to look for y/n on the way...as he expected y/n wasn't there..he enter to his office with a disappointed heart....he took his laptop and begin to watch some cctv footages....he wanted to belive that it was just a misunderstanding... But..he saw something which made him sad...as for his conformation he called some peoples....there was no use ..it made him even unhappy..

Jk pov
The messages that I got was from a unknown number..I wasn't going to pay attention for that but I opened it because I saw y/n name on it...but the person send me some evidences that saying y/n was cheating on me..I didn't
believed it..because I love and trust y/n more than my self...so i messaged him back by saying 'just cut your sh*ts you bas*rd '
But he then send me a voice message..and I know it was cleary y/n ..what ahe said broke me..she said she will end the relationship with me very soon...and be with him ..the him that I don't know who she is talking with...something that she said made me boil in anger...she said she was the one who were leaking the information to someone...I was devastated.. I felt like betrayed ...how will anyone feel if their love of their life betrayed them...I wasn't sure about this..so I checked the cctv to check whether she were here or not..no she wasn't here...I contact with people's to know whether she was there...but it was still a no..lastly I contacted the club which was mentioned in that unknown messages... And..there is she...her name was on the list..I payed them and asked for their cctv ...and I saw her too....betrayed...used...that was the only thing that came in my mind...why..?? Just why??
I wasn't enough for her? Did my love was less? I don't know...why ..I felt weight in my chest..I didn't know what to do next..
A/n pov
Jungkook was broken....getting betrayed by our loved once was the one which we cant event think of..he felt a pang in his heart ..his breathing become uneasy ...fear of loosing his love took over him ...he wasn't even being able to get angry...he slowly leaned to the table and veld his aching chest lightly...all emotions came through his eyes as teardrops..the doe eyes poured a lot of tears...he was weak..she was his weakness...everything that he built ...all his love is now shattered..he cired miserably ...the cold jeon jungkook was somewhere else...this was the worst jungkook ...the wasted jungkook...his tears were unstoppable..at last the tears were also ended...he finally went to his slumber while curling up like a ball on the ground..

A/n pov at y/n

Y/n was now in the shopping mall while looking for some cute small boxes..you was really exited and happy...you wanted to surprise jungkook on his birthday ..

Y/n pov
Finally....I got the right boxes that I was searching for ,then I went to the kids section for buying a baby cloth...yes..we are having a baby ..😌i find out this a month before..I wanted to surprise him on his birthday,that's why I kept distance from him..I did had some morning sickness and nausea ,so I didn't wanted him to find out that..I sometimes skip office because of the checkup.. I know he was upset with me for not being with him and not giving the attention that he craved for..I also missed him..all I wanted to be with him..cuddling and each other and listening his heartbeat while sleeping..but I cant do that now..this will be a huge surprise for him....yeah I did went to the club sometimes..maybe in the night ..it was because my doctor yuna was my friend ..if I went to the hospital alot of time jungkook will find out ..that's why I went to the club to meet her..anyway I buy almost everything for the event ..his birthday was 4days later ..now I only need to buy a cake ..that I will buy on upcoming days..I took all the things and went to home ,hoping jungkook must be in office..
A/n pov
Y/n entered to the house and find no one there ..you left out a sigh and went to the guest room and placed all the things in the cup board ..also hided the dress and box which contained the pregnancy test and photos of the ultrasound ...and slowly you walked to your room and took a nap..

Later that night.
You opened your eyes and see no one besides you ..you scrunched your eyebrows and slowly sat on the bed stretched yourself..then you carefully caressed your one month belly which was barely visible..'baby...wait for 4 days more ok? Then we will tell appa about you..ok? You said while smiling...you got up from the bed and went to downstairs hoping you will find jungkook there..but he wasn't there..you were confused..anyway ignoring that you went to kitchen and made some breakfast for you and jungkook ..you eat it and went to the home office to check if jk were there..but he werent there too..you again made a confused face ...you called him..but he wasn't picking up..you thought he was in company so you called there..hoo finally he was there..anyway you sighed in relief and decided to not to go to work today..because you was feeling really sick..

At company jk pov
I was sitting on the chair like a wasted man..I dont know what I am feeling...I wanted to cry but I cant. I wanted to scream but I didn't had any energy... Then somebody came in while knocking I looked up to see Nancy with some files ..I said her to leave that file there and go..
I turned back thinking that she gone ,but she didn't..she called me...
Nancy: mr.Jeon are you okay??

Jk just glared her and told her to leave...Nancy was a little bit afraid but she again speak.

Nancy: I know mr jeon, you are
not okay..so don't press it
In your mind , you can tell
me what happened...(she said while getting close to him,jk wasn't fully listening.. and he hadn't realise she was close to him...she came little bit more near ..then jk looked up to her and try to push her..but she leaned for a kiss ,then....somebody entered in..jk looked there and find a frozen y/n..

Y/n pov
I finished my nap and decided to go to the company..of course me and my baby were missing jungkook...so today I decided to not to be too cold with him..because I was craving for his love..a pregnant woman needs her husband right? Anyway I quickly get ready and drove to the company ,fully exited..I greeted the employes and went straight to jungkooks cabin and open it without knocking..but what I saw made me froze....I saw jungkook and Nancy kissing..my whole world collapsed in front of me..my pregnancy hormones were making it worse... I was still on the place while looking at them with wide hurt eyes...he looked at me and tried to explain ..but what he done made me even broken..he hugged her without any guilty...

Y/n: jungkook...wh..aat are u doing?(you said while your voice crack)
Jk: cant you see...?? (He spatted back angrily )
Y/n: whaat happen...yo..u ..me..
You..chea..t ( y/n tried to finish while almost bursting in to tears)
Jk: yeah...why you care??
Y/n: whaat??!
Jk: why you care if you are
cheating on ME?!!(he said while yelling)
Y/n was in shock..she didn't even get words for saying back...after a second y/n replied back angrily

Y/n: what the hell are you talking
about?? You even realise
what you just said??
Jk: yeah..I did..and I had enough
proof for that ....(jungkook harshly pulled his drawer and throw all the evidences in front of y/n...he then played the recorder too...)
Y/n was really shock and confused too..

Jk : NOW?!!you want me to
believe you?! From all this?
Are you happy now?? Are you
happy after using me after
broking me?! Just get out of my
Life ...I don't want to see you
anymore..just get the hell out
and don't you dare to show me
Your face anymore..you
disgusted me...my love wasn't
enough for you right?! So go to
that mf ..Just GO...!!!!!!
Y/n:( maintaing her tears)okay ..
I will go...just hope you wont
regret it..
Saying that y/n went out while holding back her tears..she didn't wanted to breakdown in front of anyone...and jk was exhausted.. He just collapse on the ground while holding his face..he looked up to Nancy and said

Jk: what the hell are you waiting
for?! Just get the hell out!!!
(He shouted,)

Nancy immediately went outside ...then she made a call

Nancy: baby..everything went
well..they broke up..now
Its your turn...

To be continued💜💜

Note
Don't jump in conclusions...story just started..