part 6

No one's pov
(On a phone call)
: what?? Jeon jungkook have a
Girlfriend?! Deabak ...no..no
don't leak this news..they are
hiding their relationship which
Is good for us..if you get any
other information,contact me
Okay?..
woah...jeon jungkook just wait for your entire collapse.. And thank god that you have a girlfriend....now it will be very easy for me to break you..what her name..oh y/n..nice name and looking beautiful too..secretary right..haha..dumb jeon..dating a secretary?? You really love her right??Wow..so I am gonna make my moves one by one..see how they will face this..I will make your life hell jungkook..you stole everything from me...my position to my family...I will destroy you..

At jk's guest house..

A/n pov
Y/n and jungkook were getting ready for office ..both of them came downstairs and went to the car park..
Jk : (went to y/n and hugged you tightly and give a sweet kiss on your lips ..he pulled out and cupped your cheeks )baby...you know that the collaboration is starting today....(y/n nodded)
And that girl is gonna come...look i ...
Y/n cutted him off and said
Y/n: yah..I know ..I know..but do this for our good jungkook ...you know what I mean right??
Jk nodded in response..
Y/n: okay..now can we go?
Jk: yeah..(hugged and pecked her for a last time and both enter in their own cars..) See you in office my lady...bye
he waved at you as you chuckled on his behaviour..you cant belive that cold ice jungkook is now soft husband of yours? You shake your head on the thought and drove your car to the office..

At office
A/n pov
Everybody as usual greeted jungkook, and you lead him to the conference hall because the collab discussion was going on there..the representative of Mark company, Nancy was already present there..you both entered the room and greeted others too..and eventually the meeting starts and every thing goes smooth except her flirting..Nancy was trying hard to get jk's attention which made y/n burn in irritation...you was really trying hard to controll your self from slapping that bi*ch ..and it wasn't unnoticed by jk..and he was literally suppressing his laugh while watching his wifes angry movements..he know she was regretting her own dicision for letting that girl collab with him..then....the door cracked open ..everyone's attention went to the door..you already thanked the person in your mind...you look up to see who was it..and as an angle somebody entered in the room..it was non other than kim namjoon also dear brother of y/n..

RM: oh sorry if I disturbed you guys...(he said awkwardly ..then suddenly he tripped on the ground wase and the wase broke..... nobody wasn't surprised except Nancy..you guys were familer with these types of dramas.well...it was just a wase today...and what we can except more from the god of distruction? 😂 ...he straightened up and apologize for that wase..)

Everybody stand and greet RM ..while y/n was super happy because you know..😂😂
so she excitedly greeted to her brother..
y/n: Nice to meet you Mr.kim..
You have a great timing ..
We were going to discuss the
next part..common have a
seat...😊

Jk: (while controlling his laugh)
Yeah, hyung common..and ..(turned towards nancy) introduce your self miss.
Nancy : oh I am nancy ..assistant
of mr Mark..now I am
handling the collab
because mr.mark have
some personal
issues..nice to meet you
sir..(in a flirty tone)

Namjoon greeted back ..he was confused at all of their behaviour ..so he look at y/n and jk ,only to see jealous y/n and laugh suppressing jk..he thought for a moment and somehow understand the situation..148IQ man right?😅so he sat in b/w jk and Nancy and also convert everyone's focus to the meeting..

The meeting went well..everybody packed and leave the office..jk ,y/n and RM sit there while discussing something.....

Later some days...
.
.a/n pov

The collab was going well....the work load was really high..because of that y/n and jk didn't get much time to spend together...somehow they felt like getting distance from each other..they were frustrated by work and in other hand nancy was getting close to jungkook...But it wasn't the problem this time ...y/n was totally distracted and acting weird...
Jk pov
I was really tired because of work...I always had y/n by my side to feel ease..but now she is really distracted and I feel like she is distancing herself from me..I didn't had any clue..I just thought it was because of the workload..but it wasn't,...something is really gotten in to her..ignoring my calls...late night meetings...I felt like she didn't want me near her
..sometimes she skipped coming office..not full time ..but she took leave till lunch and came back after lunch..and still try to not to close with me....oh god this is killing me ..what the hell is she doing..I wanted to talk with her ,but we didn't get any proper chance..and also that annoying girl is still behind me ..oh how irritating....all I wanted to do is get some quality time with my love..but she seems suspicious nowadays...ho...this is tiring....god ..just end this already...(somebody knocked the door )I gave permission and I saw y/n entering...so I decided to talk with her..
Y/n: here is the file that you asked(uninterested tone)
Jk: hmm..baby...(called her camly)
Y/n :what?
Jk:is there any problem? Are you
tired..?!
Y/n: yeah I am tired..but don't
have any other problems..
why you asked?
Jk : nothing..(he stare you
blankly..then lean closer to
you for a kiss but you refused
it)
Y/n: not now jeon..I have works to do ...focus on yours okay..

A/n pov
saying that y/n went outside..Jk was getting really furious and he was confused too..he doesnt know whats happening to her..he was searching the old caring sweet wife of his..but something was odd...he was in deep thoughts...then jungkook got some messages on his phone so he checked it

Jk pov
I was really angry , sad and curious about her behaviour. .then I got a mesage from an unknown number ..I just checked it and what I saw made me boil in anger......

The hell!!! Jk yelled and throw the phone on the ground ...the phone scattered and he bang his hands on the table..arghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!he grab his hairs in frustration...seconds later he calmed himself and went outside while taking his carkeys with hIm.....

To be continued.....,,💜💜