04 | COMING BY

Later the day after Taehyung visited Soyeon's practice, he decided to head back to his room and memorise the lyrics of the song better. He learned half of it with her for around an hour, but still, it was not enough.

It was absolutely ridiculous for him not to know the full version of the song, knowing it was everywhere on his social media. His eyes caught how the guards were in many spots in the building, more than usual. Sure, the college's security was very strict, but today, it was double that of the daily one.

Of course, he had to know what was happening. He turned off the volume on his phone in case he found something intriguing for him and didn't want to be caught if something important was happening in the moment.

He pulled the hood off the grey hoodie he was wearing and headed to see what was happening. There was a black jeep in front of the university that made him question, ''No, is she here already? Is it not possible, or?'' He thought as they mentioned that an idol in undercover would join their university for the day.

Taehyung walked quietly to the school's main hall, where they would usually have big events or concerts. If anything was happening, including the celebrity in it, it would be there for sure. He leaned to the door that was closed, of course, after he waited for the big crowd of teachers to pass away before doing it.

;He heard two voices in the room, meaning there was still someone in there. One of the voices sounded awfully familiar... of course, it had to be Jeon Jeongguk. ''This is for a good reputation, son. She has seen your vocal talents.'' He said, ''This is for a good reputation, son. She has seen your vocal talents, and there's a chance Somi can give you recommendations to companies or magazines. It would be good for your future if you interacted more with current famous idols, Jeongguk.'' Taehyung heard.

It was more deep, probably for a male in his 30s. Probably to his father, the principal.

Not long after he met Soyeon, they had some small chats about Jeongguk. If they were going to be rivals, Taehyung needed to know more about his enemy.

As they say, keep the friends close and the enemies even closer. That's what he was trying to do, but not to actually communicate and have touch with him. Thankfully, to his new-made friend, he found out Jeongguk was the son of the college's principal.

heatup. To be honest, he was not very surprised by it. From the day when he was applying Jeonggukgguk was caught up by the teacher, who was bowing to him instead of the student bowing to the teachers. ''When is she coming?'' Jeongguk said, making Taehyung's blood heated up.He clenched his jaw, cursing in so many ways in his mind.

''He's really Daddy's kid, huh? Ungrateful jerk.'' Taehyung stayed only to hear when she was coming, enough for him to go and organise everything.

''Soyeon, we have around forty-five minutes. Help me learn the song and the choreography.'' Taehyung ran back to the practice room, throwing his bag on the floor and tying up his hair.

''W-wait, wait, what's happening?'' The girl was just taking a break, seeing Taehyung fruious and breathless at the same time. ''Shortly, that woman is coming, like, now.'' He said it and typed the choreography on YouTube.

''Wasn't she supposed to be coming tomorrow? So the whole class will see her.''

''Jeon's unfair games, what do you think?'' He said so, and she joined him in the practice. In her childhood, even Jeongguk wanted to have challenging games with her. Even being kids and cousins! Soyeon was sick of her cousin's behaviour, so she was glad to help Taehyung.

///

''Do you think it's loud enough?'' Taehyung asked after Soyeon went to check if the idol had come already. ''Pretty sure.'' She answered and gave Taehyung another sweatshirt to wear. ''C'mon, change that grey thing; this one would suit you better than the jeans.''