01 : My First Day

Author P.O.V

How much can a person tolerate? Any ideas? I guess no...so one can tolerate so much pain till his last breath...no one would ever torture someone with killing intentions.

If you want to kill someone, how will you plan their death? And what will you do to slip out of those accusations? ( Tell me in the comment! )

Maybe you can call your victims to a party and kill them....? Now you may think how....right? If you wanna know....then continue to read!!!!

-------🐥--------

Y/N P.O.V

Running towards the cab, I hopped inside. Today was the biggest day of my life. Today was my first day of working, under the crime branch of Busan. Oh! I forgot to introduce myself. I am Min Y/N, I am 21 years old!

At last! I wasn't late on my first day! Good job Y/N!! Bowing to everyone and chanting ' good morning ' I reached my boss's cabin. I knocked three times and heard a small ' come in '. I entered and saw my boss standing in front of the large window.

The room filled with his manly cologne. I took a long deep breath to sniff in the smell that filled the room. '' Good morning, sir! '' I chimed, earning a small giggle from him. His giggles are also so manly. Uff!! That husky-rusky voice.

'' Morning...are you excited for your first day? '' he asked, showing his smile...which was kind of....a box? Yes, it was a boxy smile. '' Yes!! I am very excited! '' I said with a wide smile.

I then noticed how handsome he was looking in that police outfit. Oh!! Stop drooling Y/N!! It's your first day! '' I am Kim Taehyung...and you are...? '' he asked, giving me his hand for a handshake which I gladly took '' Min Y/ N...nice to at last meet you, sir. '' I said, earning a nod followed by a cute smile. How can he be cute and handsome at the same time!?

After a few questions he finally showed me my place, which was near another....handsome man? Why am I surrounded by so many handsome men!? Maybe...it was fate that I will get handsome men and fall for them then.....feel unwanted.

'' Hello! I am new here...my name is Min Y/ N '' I have to make friends right..so I took the first step. He smiled, oh my god! That smile is so beautiful!! '' Hello! I am Kim Seokjin! Nice to meet you...hope you love to work here '' is he brother of...Kim Taehyung?

I couldn't help but ask him...you know..curiosity can kill people hehe. '' Are you....his brother? '' he looked like he knew this question would come. '' No no...we just have the same surname...and are good friends, we are not brothers but he is like a younger brother to me '' he said smiling brightly. Oh!! That smile is so beautiful.

Ok!! Enough of chit-chatting now back to work! Wait- I wasn't even working then how the fuck will I get back to work!? OH!! God!! These handsome men are making my mind go crazy!!

After a long day...I can finally have a date with my bed and sleep. Oh!! I love them so much!! I can live as a virgin but I can't live without these, no! I can't live!

The long hot shower relaxed my stiffened body. Today was a long day. I made two friends, Seokjin and Nancy. They were so kind. Well, today I got to know that I will go on a mission tomorrow. Oh!! Can you imagine, a fucking mission on the second day! This won't get more complicated.

I don't know what type of mission they will give...I am so scared. But...Jin and Nancy will also go with me! Yayy!! Now that would be so fun!! Lalalalalalalalalala!! I'ma party now!

[ Next Day, In Front Of The Police Station

Author P.O.V

Right now you are standing with the people who will be with you in your mission a.k.a Jin and Nancy. Your boss standing in front of your squad, instructing what to do.

Few minutes later, you and your squad members sat down in a van and drove off to jail. Yes, you were going to jail as your mission was to investigate a man. You didn't know his name but knew that he was a psychopath.

You were even more scared when you got to know that but your friends comforted you.

Many questions were in your head about him. You were getting some kind of sense that you know him. But you couldn't clearly explain why. On top of that you didn't know his name. They said that you will get to know him once you get there.

But little did you know that your worst nightmare was slowly turning into reality. Something that once made you hate yourself. Something that still scared you. You could never imagine something like that happening.

The way you were trapped, the way you screamed and begged for help and the struggle you did to escape. That was the most horrible thing that ever happened to you.

-------🐥--------

The 15 minutes ride was so boring but now it wasn't as you reached your destination. Coming out of the van and stretching your limbs, you let out a moan in satisfaction.

Five minutes later you all started searching for someone whose name you still didn't know but were going to know soon.

While searching you stopped in front of a locker which had a name circled in red. '' Min Yoongi '' You read slowly. You got a feeling that you know him, but you didn't know why.

He wasn't there in your past nor in the present but you still felt something, something stronger than love. Peaking a bit inside you didn't see anyone. Suddenly out of the blue someone came and banged the door.

At this moment you were on the verge of having a heart attack. Jin came to you and took you from there and gave you water to drink. The moment you relaxed, you again started searching.

Finally you got that man's locker. You looked at the name and your whole world shattered. You felt on the ground, couldn't believe you were assigned to investigate him.

'' We met again, Min Y/N...I told you we will ''