08 : He had a brother?

Author P.O.V

After a bit of questioning, you all came back. Reaching there you saw two unfamiliar men who were busy talking to Taehyung. 

He stopped talking when he saw you entering. Excuse himself from the boys, he came to you. '' Got to know anything? '' he asked, you nodded. He smiled brightly, gesturing to tell you. 

'' My father was a mafia who had a past grudge on my father ....(I'll not write everything, so remember what JK told earlier)...and about Sana, he said he killed her for fun but I think there's more about it.. '' You frowned. 

'' Oh...umm, I think they can help you to know more— Namjoon! Hoseok! Come here! '' he called them. They reached and bowed to you. '' Hello! I'm Kim Namjoon, from the intelligence department. Nice to meet you! '' he introduced himself, taking out his hand for a handshake. 

'' Hello! I'm Jung Hoseok. I'm a detective but I also work in the intelligence department. Nice meeting you! '' the other guy introduced himself. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N P.O.V 

They overheard my conversations with Taehyung before they introduced themselves. They told me that they know something about Sana. They say that Jungkook had a brother who was killed by someone. By further investigation, you all got to know that his brother was killed by a girl and that girl’s dead. 

Finally it's evening! And the end of my work. I took my bag and plugged in my earphones. My phone buzzed in my pocket. Taking it out, I saw Taehyung had called and Jimin had texted. '' What happened to them? It's so late! '' I opened Jimin's text first. 

God! Why does he want to come?! Isn't he living with Taehyung? God knows why?! Anyways, let's call Taehyung now!

Author P.O.V 

On The Call 

You: Hello? 
Taehyung: Hello! Umm...what are you doing now? 
You: Me? Umm...no! Why? 
Taehyung: okay– so can I come over? 
You: Why? What's the problem? You okay? 
Taehyung: Nahh, there's no problem. Just...just wanted to stay with you...so..can..I..? 
You: Yeah...okay..now bye! 

Before the male could say anything, you hung up. A BIG question came into your mind like dust coming to your oily skin (yeah that's me; not criticizing anyone) : Why are they both coming? 

You reached your home. Changing your clothes into sweatpants and a hoodie, you sat on the sofa watching some random channels. 

Few minutes later, the doorbell rang indicating one of them or both came? You dragged your feet to the door and opened. 

'' What the– ? ''
----------------------------------------------------

Maybe this one is the shortest chapter lol– but bear with it cuz maybe the next chapter will be long.
I'm not getting much time so this was a short one :( I'll try to make the next chapter a bit long :)