06 : Jimin?

Jimin P.O.V 

'' Why the fuck are you here, Jimin? '' I heard a girl yelling. Ow she hit that thing so hard. '' Who are you? '' I can't see her face due to darkness. God! This house is so big. 

'' Oh my god! Did I hurt you that bad? Anyways, I am Y/N, remember? '' wait- did I hear it right? Y/N!? '' Y/N? Like Min Y/ N!? '' no this can't be true. '' Yeah, I am Min Y/N...I survived '' Okay then Sana should be here too right?

'' Huh? Where is Sana? Where were you all these years? And what about Jungkook? I heard he got arrested for something '' I can finally meet Sana after so many years! Yayyyyyy!! '' She...she is gone. She was killed by Jungkook...that's why he got arrested '' No no! She is joking. 

'' C'mon tell me! I know you are joking! '' How can she die!? '' No Jimin, she really is dead… '' her voice held pain. This can't be true. '' But how and why? '' There has to be a reason for him to kill. 

'' Remember the party at his place? '' yep..I remember. I nodded. '' When everyone went including you, he told us to go to a room '' '' Us? How many people were there? '' Why did I go? If I wouldn't then my love would have been here with me. I could have saved her. 

'' Yeah, us. Me, Sana, our parents and his parents. I don't know what happened to his parents but he killed my parents and…..Sana. '' What the actual fuck!? Just like that he killed her!?  '' How did you survive? '' '' Someone saved me. I didn't know him nor saw his face. He came like a savior '' 

'' Anyways, where were you? And why were you sneaking like this? '' she said, trying to cheer me up. I surely will give you justice, my love. 

'' Oh! I was studying criminology and came here to apply for the Busan crime branch '' I stood up. For how long was I sitting there? Maybe one hour? '' Oh! I have heard that name before…..I know….AHA! I WORK THERE!!! '' In this lonely place, she shouted really loud! 

'' Shh! It's midnight now. Don't shout like that and...umm would you like to share a room in this BIG house? '' she laughed seeing me spread my hands while saying big. Her smile hasn't changed. 

'' Yeah yeah. Come, I will show you '' she said, gesturing to me to follow her. Okay so from back she totally looks like Sana. Why did you leave me, my love? What had I done for you to leave me? Why? 

'' Here, is the room okay? '' she said, showing me the room. Wow! The room is so beautiful! The walls are in the shade of white and Grey while the curtains and bed are black. '' Woah- never saw a room more beautiful than this! '' I said, exploring the room. 

'' Glad you liked it. This room's decorations were planned by Sana. She liked these colors, especially dark colors '' a sad chuckle left her mouth. 

'' We were in a relationship. We planned to tell you on your birthday. She was really excited to reveal it to you but guess what? Fate never wanted us to be t-together '' warm tears came out of my eyes. I can't keep them inside me anymore, I want to take them out.

Y/N came to me. Hugged me. Patted my back. '' Shh….everything gonna be alright. Now that we both are in the same branch, we will punish him together. Don't cry...shh '' I cried, I took them out. 

After a few minutes I pulled out. She gave a small smile while caressing my left hand with her thumb. '' Now feeling good? '' I nodded. '' Good, now go and sleep. We have many things to do tomorrow! '' I watched her going out of the room. She stopped in her tracks and turned around '' Good Night. Don't you dare to cry more! '' I chuckled and she went.

[ Next Day: 7 am ]

Author P.O.V 

Jimin woke up from the delicious smell invading his nostrils. Slowly rubbing his eyes, he adjusted himself to the morning light. '' Good Morning to me '' he said, in his morning husky voice. 

Freshening himself, he wore a black suit with a white shirt  and black tie. Now it was time for him to follow the smell which woke him up. 

Following the smell he reached the kitchen. There you were making something. You had wore a cream pink hoodie with black shorts. It looked beautiful on you. 

'' Good Morning!!!! '' he chimed, making his way to her. Standing near her, he peaked to see what she was making. '' Good morning! '' she said, flipping the food. '' What are  you making? '' he asked, hungry enough to eat anything! 

'' Oh..it's a scrambled egg. And that's pancake '' You said, scrambling the eggs. '' Who eats pancakes with eggs? '' he asked, furrowing his brows. You giggled at his reaction. '' Dumbo, I'll eat scrambled eggs and you'll pancakes...okay? Or you wanna switch? ''

He shook his head. After a while, breakfast was served. You sat next to him while he stuffed the pancakes like a squirrel stuffing nuts. He looked cute. '' You're not gonna change? '' the curious male asked. '' Yeah I will after eating '' 

Few minutes later, you both finished eating. You took the dishes and washed them while the male sat on the sofa watching you with…..a smile? 

After washing them, you made your way to your room. You noticed Jimin smiling at you. '' Why are you smiling? '' he giggled while shaking his head '' Now I get it…. '' he said, confusing you

'' What….did you get? '' You asked, joining your eyebrows. '' Now I get it why Sana never let me wash the dishes '' he said, chuckling softly. You made a ' ohh '. 

You went to your room and changed into a white shirt with a black leather jeans and a high ponytail with a little bit of orangy-pink lip tint. You wore your high ankle length leather boots. 

Reaching the living room, you saw Jimin caressing something. Going towards him, you saw him holding a photo of you and Sana. '' I miss her so much. Why did she leave me, Y/N? '' he was looking miserable now. His eyes looked puffy, he cried. His eyes were red due to crying.

'' Jimin….we gonna give her justice, right? '' he slowly nodded. '' So...we need to be strong. Strong enough to break him '' You said, patting his back. 

Giving him a glass of water, you told him to smile. He slowly smiled yet warm tears came out. '' I will not leave him. He will get what he deserves, a death. '' he said, his eyes showing rage while his voice was filled with determination to kill him.

[ In front of the Police Station ]

You both went inside. You wished everyone 'good morning' . You both went to Taehyung's office. Knocking three times, you heard a small ' come in '. You saw Taehyung busy reading a file. 

'' You!? ''