04 : He never loved me?

| Continuation of Flashback |

Author P.O.V

'' Hello beautiful '' he said, while his left leg was on your window and another one on the ladder. God!! He is like a secret boyfriend who is coming while everyone is busy. 

'' What are you doing here? At this hour? '' you asked, giving him enough space to get in. He came in and suddenly hugged you. '' Woah- dude! Hold on! What's going on? '' he was maybe shocked to hear that name. 

He gave you a ' Are you kidding me ' look. '' What? '' you asked, shrugging your shoulders. '' Are you really gonna call me that? Seriously girl!? '' you innocently nodded. He sighed in frustration. 

Uhh….he still didn't say why he came...is there any problem though? This silence made me realize that he was wearing baggy clothes. Okay! HE IS LOOKING SO FUCKING CUTE!!! His lips looked so kissable.

He looked at you, his eyes showing love for you. A deep ocean of love. An ocean where you drowned without knowing. No one's there to rescue you nor you wanted to be rescued. 

But was he planning to drown in it? Was he planning to give you that happiness? Was he planning to leave you in the middle of life and death? You never know.

 You never want to get negative thoughts about something like that. You just think of a beautiful future ahead for you both. 

'' Babe...will you ever leave me? '' You asked, out of the blue. He looked puzzled but soon gave a soft smile while caressing your left cheek. 

'' No...I can't leave you! You are my world! My everything! My baby, and someone for whom I can leave everything '' your eyes glistened by the tears that were on the edge of coming out. 

'' I love you '' '' I love you too! '' You exclaimed, scooting closer to him. He took you in his embrace and placed soft kisses all over your face while you giggled from the tickling feeling. 

'' Okay….gotta go...if mom didn't see me in my room then...you are invited to my funeral '' he said, faking tears. I laughed at him but stopped as I saw a serious jungkook. 

'' Enjoying my future death, aren't we? '' You vigorously shake your head as no. He started coming closer to you. His hot breath fanning your face. Your  breath hitched as he was dangerously close to you. 

Leaving wet kisses on your jawline, he reached your lips. You parted your lips in anticipation while he stopped near the edge. Leaving a wet sensual kiss he moved back to his place.

A pout formed on your cherry pink lips. He chuckled at your cuteness. Coming closer once again, he pecked your lips. You smiled while softly clapping your hands. 

Standing up, he dragged his feet back to the window where the ladder was, he slowly turned around and gave you a warm hug before going down.

You heard a loud bang, peeking down you saw him getting up. He looked up at your concerned face. Showing you a thumbs up, he went away from your sight.

[ Time SkipTo Evening 6pm ]

Jumping in excitement along with your sister, you screamed. Why? Because there's only one hour left to go to him. There isn't anything more good than seeing your boyfriend. 

Coming out from a quick hot shower, you searched for the perfect outfit for the party. Going through a few dresses, you finally got the best one. A velvet navy blue split leg maxi.

The colour matched your vibe. Your curves were tightly hugged. It revealed most of your cleavage area. A small white sequined purse and white diamond necklace with matching pair of earrings. Navy blue colour boots to complete your outfit. 

Going down you saw your sister waiting for you in a black silhouette. Noticing your presence she turned around. Eyes wide open with the biggest smile. 

'' You're looking so bootiful!!! Of course! You are my sister after all! '' she exclaimed, giving you a soft hug. '' You too sis! '' You both started giggling. '' Stop giggling and hurry up! Your father is waiting for us.. '' your mom said from behind.

Nodding your head, you walked to the car. Opening the door, you looked at your sister and told her to go first through your eyes. She looked at you for a minute and then hopped in. The whole ride was silent, a comfortable silence with soft music. 

'' Yay! We reached!! '' You exclaimed while your parents and sister chuckled at your cuteness. The cold wind hits your body sending shivers down your body. Standing in front of his huge mansion, you lock back ck to see if everyone is there with you to enter.

Stepping inside his mansion, your eyes started searching for that particular boy, Jeon Jungkook. You got him, looking right into his eyes from afar, you felt a tinglish feeling in your stomach. You unconsciously started going towards him. 

'' Hey… '' he said, standing up from his seat. '' H-hey.. '' you mentally face palmer yourself for stuttering. '' You look beautiful enough to rip that pretty dress you know.. '' he said, biting your earlobe. '' Dang it! Babe you too! But for now control yourself '' you said, in a seductive manner. 

Soon many people came but you could only focus on that guy who had a mask on his face. You wanted to ask Jungkook but thought that maybe he doesn't want to show his face. That's why he is wearing that. 

The party was coming to an end. People were decreased but that mask guy was still there, your suspension was still not answered. He looks at you from time to time but never comes to you. At first, it creeped you aa you thought he was stalking you but then you saw him talking to a girl, it somehow calmed you. 

Now it was only your family, Jungkook and his family and that mask guy. You didn't see him but you never saw him leaving too. You assumed that he was in there with you. Jungkook told everyone to go to a room because he had a surprise. 

Going inside the room, you and your family were only there, no one else. It was a big room with a washroom and a bed with a small closet. Suddenly the light went off and there was nothing but pure silence. Suddenly you all heard footsteps coming. '' Dad...what's happening? '' Sana asked. You patted her back trying to comfort. 

The door opened making a ' thud ' sound revealing a man holding a knife with a gun at the back. '' Who are you!? '' You asked, shivering. He chuckled and took small steps towards your mom. '' Darling...would it be okay if I killed your mom? Hmm? '' he asked, slowly pressing the knife into her throat. 

'' J-Jungkook!? '' You asked, tears threatening to come out.  He smirked. With a swift moment he cut the throat of your ''mom, making her body fall down while bl**d oozing out of her body. '' Yes...your J-Jungkook '' he mocked you. 

Your father was screaming and crying, cursing him for killing your mom. On the other hand, Jungkook was laughing seeing your father and sister crying. '' You are not Jungkook..you are a FUCKING MONSTER! '' he looked at your father. Making his way to your father, he stabbed him. 

He killed him too. Now you and your sister are left. '' Why are you doing this? '' You asked, sobbing loudly. He let out a dark chuckle while cleaning his knife using your dad's shirt. '' Should there be any reason to kill? Anyways, it was because I love killing, I like it when people cry. '' he said, like it was something very simple. 

'' Why did you love me in the first place then? '' he looked like he knew all these were coming. '' I never liked you in the first place. It was just a mere act to get your family here. You know..I wasted so much money and food on this bloody party. Ahh..my precious time too..with YOU! '' tears flowed through your eyes like a river, not stopping.  

He took out a blind fold from his pocket and covered your eyes. Tying your hands and legs with a cloth inside your mouth prevents you from crying and screaming loudly. You could only hear your sister screaming ' no ' but that also stopped and you felt something falling. Now you were sure that he killed her too. 

You weren't sure if you could stay alive or not. But something was there which told you that you will be alive. '' Now only you are left. '' he said, trailing his knife from your jawline to  your neck. You begged him to leave you but all you got is threats and slaps.