Sorry! Stressed Out

Sorry for the random delays but here's a gift I'm sorry °^° I'm still making the requests but I'm just having a hard time

Lucia and Luz came home stressed out, internally screaming in for Luz herself but for Lucia? She punched the wall and screamed on it. Her little sister couldn't take it anymore and cussed, saying Spanish lines and throwing her bag, getting a pillow from the couch and pressing it against her face to scream.

Although once their voices were heard from downstairs, the Blight sisters came down from upstairs when they both heard the distressed cries that sounded like from a war battle back in the Viking era. They were forced to watch it by the Noceda sisters, although they did liked the series.

Both halted and saw their lovers crashing the livingroom, Amelia would have to steal Amity's card to pay for the wall's dents Lucia had made. Thank God she didn't broke the TV, it'd be a fucking pain searching a new TV with many people around and being quiet.

Amity quickly saw her girlfriend on the couch, not even moving or breathing. She doesn't even look like she's breathing. Rushing to her aid and flipping her over ASAP, Luz had passed out. When she pressed her hand on her forehead, she quickly took it away as it was burning like hell. Amelia just walked slowly to her girlfriend's back and nestled her arms on her shoulders, hugging her behind as Lucia felt calm when she felt Amelia's hug. "Welcome back baby, would you like to have dinner now? My treat." Amelia softly said, pressing her chest on her back and leaning closer.

As for Amity, she went to the kitchen and damped a random towel with cold water, coming back to the room and putting the towel on Luz's forehead to cool it down.

Part two coming up :]