In daylight?

Requested Gus x Matt smut by tisJayJay

"Hey, love?" Matt calls from downstairs. His dad made him experience how to build stuff on his own, hence why he knows his ways when it comes to building. "Yeah?" Gus, his boyfriend of nearly 3 years already, responded. "Can you come down for a min?" "Sure!"

No joke, Matt knows his ways when it comes to these types of stuff.

"Oh, wow," Gus exclaims. "even after three years with your ass, you never fail to amaze me." 

A grey L couch was in the living room. Hand built by Matt on his own, perfect shape too. "I want ya to test it out for me." he grins innocently. It's crazy actually, having to spend his savings up for African blackwood, asking close friends from his younger years to get the most comfortable and great quality textile - including the foam, leather, padding and a lot more than where it came from - working extra hours to get higher pay for a couch. Not entirely the cost of blood, but definitely sweat and tears.

Gus sat down, at first he did it in a polite way; bucking knees with his hands on it. Impressive, he felt comfortable even in the formal sitting. Then, he sat relaxing - arms on the headrest, legs a bit more wider. Matt stared intensely at his movements. Sweat running down on the side of his forehead.

"Oh yeah, this feels great!" Gus exclaims, arching his neck, his head loosely hangs on top of the headrest comfortably. Sighing contently not realizing that his boyfriend was looking somewhere else.

Gus felt something heavy sitting on his lap, looking back up it was Matt — face flushed.
"Hey babe? You okay? You're re-" Matt kissed his neck suddenly, trailing above his jawline. Gus 'eeps' quietly, caught him off guard.

"Hey, Matt-" he groans, trying to push him away but his boyfriend had the upper hand in here, until Matt Tholomule grabbed his growing crotch.

He slaps his face.

The builder came back to his senses, seeing a very flushed and serious expression on his partner's face. "Shit, Gus, I am so, so sorry. I didn't mea-" shortly Matt got caught off by mid sentence when he was suddenly pushed aggressively to the side. He figured his partner might bolt off to somewhere, but instead, he was on top of him looking at him with such unexpected look. It felt unwelcoming, giving him a weird feeling in his core.

"Such a bad boy." Matt flinched.

Gus unbuckles Matt's belt, throwing it aside and unzipping his pants - his boyfriend being ever so kind in kicking it out of the way - and grabbed the hem of his boxer shorts. Smirking from above, it was a growing erection that needed air.

Or actually, maybe more than that?

Pulling the boxers down in a haste, the member sprang up. Matt blushed, he was semi hard already from his lover being a little scary. 

That's such a massive turn on.

"Shit-!" Matt moans in delight, when Gus shoves his own dick inside of him — which he didn't even realize he unbuckled his own pants and played with himself right in front of him — his hips automatically already rolling the moment Gus continued and groaned. It should've taken long to find his prostate to hit on but he did study human anatomy back from high school and college. This wasn't their first time having sex either, but it was months ago already since the two were quite busy. And even if they did have sex, it wasn't like this which aroused Matt to the level he moaned so loud he already squirted his load out from a four minute fucking. New highscore for him.

"Ah.." Matt trails off, extremely embarrassed. He was so turned on that he came way too soon. Gus slowed down, watching his boyfriend's cock twitch.

"Damn, babe."

Head Canon:
Matt cums way too quickly lmao

Lumity But NSFW stuffजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें