Baby's Unbearable Heat

Requested by CrazyCatGirl21

In an indulging momento cause momma gotta get her sum hot warm CUMMM
😩💦✌️

The duo were sitting on the bed inside of the other's manor. She invited her friend over as her parents were out of town until tomorrow. Her friend was.. hesitant, but agreed nonetheless.

Amity then nudged her friend's shoulder and asked "Hey, Luz, what do you think about this?" It was a post that her and this 'Luz' were in on Penstagram years then. Amity had kept it dearly to her. Luz gave a glance at it before smiling like an idiot. "i think it's perfect. How'd you still have it throughout the years, Ams?"
It took only 6 seconds for Amity to reply to that: "Well, just for safe keeping. Really enjoyed it while it lasted, though." Luz could clearly see the fainted blush while she twirled with her hair. It was beautiful. "Then, let's make the most of it, okay?" Luz said when she held her chin and softly made her face to her.

Those golden hues, and those mighty brown ones were interested with so much in them.

Amity slowly leaned in without knowing what she was doing, so did Luz. As the two were about to kiss, Luz stopped briefly and Amity went back to reality.

"I- sorry, i-i should go." Luz got up and left, looking back on her shoulder to see a devasted Blight sitting there. As the alpha, she wanted to comfort her bad but she knew what she was doing was wrong. They're just best friends.. right?

She got up and went to sit on her window sill, watching Luz leaving in her second form. Sprinting fast, far away, from the manor of the Blights. And for some unknown reason, this just ached Amity bad enough. They're just friends, nothing else. But why does it hurt so suddenly? And.. were they really about to kiss?

Sooner or later night had by now shifted and it was already morning, no news about Luz. Not like she cared anymore... Which was a lie she truly still cared for her but Christ, she just don't want to see her face anymore. By the time has passed in a severe dark mood, her parents arrived and she had to go down the stairs from her room to greet them.
Odalia seemed to noticed the youngling to be a bit of a rather depressed state. "Honey, what's the matter with your face? You look pale." Amity didn't knew if it was sarcasm or not. "Sorry mother, i was studying for my latest exams yesterday night. I'll go take a shower."

And so did the youngest Blight had left her parents to go back up the stairs to take a shower. Odalia however knows something was up, she might have to talk with her about it.

(My little pUssEhhhh)

(mY little PusseHhhheeeYyyY)

(Ow ah oahw wah)

The shower wasn't nice at all. Amity had kept on crying and mumbling 'sorry's in the bathtub, the shower head boiling her with cold water as she flinched for every drop it landed onto her skin. She didn't knew what she did wrong to Luz, maybe they aren't friends anymore? That was kept in the Blight's head. Concern and heartbroken.

Days later had passed by, which was only the next day. It just only felt like 5 days when only 38 hours had passed or something. The Blight siblings' parents were out on another trip for a company to sell and buy. The twins however, who knows. Amity just remembered the note they left on the kitchen table saying they'd be out for awhile and that mittens has gotten the manor to herself. This day was getting worse as she woke up late, fallen down the stairs, spilled her cereal and yeah she's in heat. The only luck is that she's alone in the manor, issue is how the hell can she stop this annoying heat she's in?

She's now hurled in her sushi roll, covered with so many blankets and just nuzzling into her fluffy pillow.

"Ams?" Ah oh.

Amity perked up from her sushi roll and saw the one and only Luz the Alpha.

"LUZ?!" she got up then thumped on the floor, forgetting she's stuck. "W-what are you doing here-?" Which she ignored haha, Luz just looked concerned with a blush on her face. "I just wanted to.. apologize for about that. Uh, are you-" then it hit her, the realization of amity's issue 😏

"Luz." She turned and faced the Blight, eyes slit with crack. "Take me." Omg that's kinky 😳

Quick disclaimer i worked on this after i got to put my account on this phone so yeahhhh, anyways i gotten to see myself as writing horny shit now. I couldn't bear the idea of seeing myself making nsfw content because I got extremely uncomfortable but now I'm just confident and nobody can stop meeee yayyyy

Anyways imma make part two soon :)

What in the world i should've continued D:<