I. After resturant (part~1)

A/N: you and darshan are in 2 years relationship. It's a long chapter with details so needed to make two parts.

Your pov

Ahh! Something is burning. Oh my own bf is burning.

"Darsh can you smell something?". I smirked and said. He sigh and looked away

"Yeah yeah I was jealous how can he touch you and that also putting his hand on your waist ahh I wanted to kick his balls".

He angrily said making me Chuckle. He started his bike. Suddenly, it started raining. It was raining heavily.

"Oh god I think you should go with me in my house it's near". He suggested me and how can I say no to my darshu baby?

"Hm fine". I sat on his bike and we went to his house. We both were completely wet! He parked his bike and both of us went inside his apartment.

"Take". He said and handle me a towel. I started drying my hairs. I looked at him he was looking hot. He looked me I looked away. He came towards me and held my waist.

"Love, your clothes are wet so remove them and wrapped this towel". He said and kissed my forehead.

Oh forgot to mention he is my forehead kissing factory. He went to his kitchen and I went to his room.

Wait! Why didn't he let me wear his clothes? Is there something going on his head? I don't know leave it.

I removed my clothes and wrapped a towel and went to living room he as made tea for me. I was about to take the cup when my towel fell down. I was completely naked.

He was smirking at me like he already knew it. He kept the cup on the table and came closer to me. And removed his shirtless showing his toned chest which are soo hot. He wrapped the shirt on me

He picked me up in bridal style and sat on sofa. He set me on his lap.

"Kya kar raha hu?". I asked as darshan started rubbing his hands on my thighs.

"What you wanted". He said and kissed my cheeks moving down to my neck he removed the shirt and kissed my neck.

He was marking my skin as his! Kal pakka dost log tease karenge.

His lips were so soft and warmth I don't want him to leave me. Fuck, I'm horny now.

He started planting soft, wet kisses on my neck to till collarbone and I was moaning.

He picked me and took me to his bedroom and laid me down. He hovered me and kissed my lips, soundly.

I moaned as he bit my lower lips, hard. He slid his tongue inside my mouth tasting every bit of me.

"Love, tell me the true. Did you went closer to the guy just to make me jealous?". He asked sternly and yes I did.

"ab... Yeah". My voice trailed as he touched my core with his palm.

"Oh so I think you should be punish harshly right?".

"darsh..". He bit my neck and I don't know why but I don't want him to stop. I want him to Fuck the hell out of me.

"Be ready love I'm not going to give any warning". He said and took my one breast inside his mouth. His lips are so nice that I don't want him to stop. He was biting and licking my nipple.

"Fuck". I softly said he left my left breast and started his treatment to my right breast.

"Muffin". He left my boobs and look at me.

"Muffin?". He asked while chuckling. I laughed softly.

"Because you are very cute and adorable so I gave you this nickname". I told him. First he giggle and than he made a serious face with smirk.

"I'm hot more than cute so better call me hottie not muffin". Darshan looked straight into my eyes. I cupped his face and kissed him, softly.

"Nah, you are cute more than hot". I smirked at him. I got up a little but he pinned me down again.

"Babes you are really stubborn so lemme show you how hot am i". He smirked and slapped my ass.

"Ahh!". I really love when he slapped my ass. He moved his face kissing my stomach. He inserted his tongue inside my navel hole.

He slowly when down kissing my stomach. He reached my thighs. He started his torture in my thighs.

He was planting rough kisses on my thighs.

"Darsh". I moaned he is so good at it. Everything he does to makes me fall for him.

"Love, you have to moan my name or else I will stop". Darshan mumbled while planting kisses on my inner thighs.

I nodded I felt his warm breath on my core. He licked my full vagina with his tongue tasting me.

"I read somewhere that vagina taste like vagina not chocolate or vanilla but yours tasted like chocolate". I seductively said making me shiver.

He started plumping his fingers in and out restlessly making me a moaning mess.

Suddenly he stopped. I looked at him he smirked at me. Now started his teasing game.

"What happened?". I asked in confusing

"Just I don't want to do anymore". He said and got up he went outside. I went to his closet and took his one long T-shirt and went to the door.

As I was about to open the door it's was closed from outside. Wtf?

"Darshan open the door". I said but he is so stubborn that he didn't even reply.

Ah! I need to wait. Till he finishes his teasing game.

To be continued...