III. Boss

Fuck why is everything around me so irritating?

I'm doubting Myself for everything around me. "Miss Gill?". An hot deep voice Called me. Fuck this stubborn boss. I got up from my chair and looked behind, he was standing few inches away from me. He would kill me one day fr. "Yes Sir?".

"Meet me in my cabin". He said and have me a hot asf smile. I could feel myself getting wet down there.

Fuck him.

I fixed my hair, my make-up, my outfit. I made sure that i look completely fine not stressed at all.
Entering in his cold cabin, i looked at him sitting in the chair. He looked up and our eyes met. "Miss Gill close the door". I did as he said, walking towards him he got up from his place and came towards me.

"It's Already 10pm, why r u here so late?". We were few inches away from each other, boss or pervert?
"Um.. sir-". He interrupted me by his husky voice, "Darshan, Call me by my name". His hands found his way inside my shirt. I let out a small moan when his cold hands came in touch with my bare skin. "No bra". He smirked at me, he pushed me towards the table pinning me against it.

"U know u r the only reason why i'm here today". He lifts up my chin, wanting me to drown in his brown eyes. "I'm ur assistant sir, it's my duty to stay beside u". "And also my hot ex". He shouldn't have said that. I tried to push him away, but he is so strong that i failed.

"U just failed again to keep me away from u isn't it, darling?".

"I just failed like u did when we both were together". I paused, after few mins he looked away realising what he had done. "U could have done better. U could have just told me the truth instead of lying to me each and every single time i asked u about it".

His jaws were clenched. He was in grief, but what he have done with me i can't. "Harleen...". He tried to hold my hands.

"NO IT'S FINE, U HAVE CHEATED ON ME WHEN I ASKED U ABOUT IT U FUCKING LIED TO ME AGAIN AND AGAIN. I ALWAYS TOLD U NEVER LIE TO ME EVEN AT UR BIGGEST MISTAKE I'LL FORGIVE U IF U TOLD ME THE TRUTH BUT U FUCKING LIED TO ME".
I yelled at him, the pain i had in myself for the past three years, the wound that haven't healed till today. I was hurted bady hurted.

"Harleen, i can explain. Give me a chance". He came towards me kissing me, forcely. I tried to pull back but his lips are so tempting, i can't.

It's been three-fucking years, i was always in need. Why does it feel so good? I stopped trying and just let him do whatever he wants to. Afterall, he is my boss.
His tongue explored the insides like Dora the explorer. His hands slightly went up near my inner thighs, slowly running his fingers through it, he broke the kiss.

"Do u want me, babygurl?". His deep voice was giving me chills down my spine. Looking into his beautiful eyes, i could see the regret and need. Forgetting all the sorrows and wounds i had; i kissed his neck, sucking, biting, leaving a hickey. Cause why not?

I just answered his question in our style. He unbuttoned my shirt, removing my skirt he picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist, he kissed me hard. Walking us towards the couch, his hands didn't stop exploring my body. He was loving each and every moment so was i. He laid me down on the couch, removing my bra. He pulled back from the kiss and took my one breast in his mouth. Sucking it hard, i could feel him getting harden now.

I moaned loudly as he bit my nipples, he kept on sucking and biting it untill it was all sorrow. He did the same thing to the left breast, when finally he was over it. His eyes met mine, leaning down my face, he kissed my neck leaving hot wet kisses on it.

Fuck him.

Going down slowly, once he reached my core he removed my thong and sniffed it. (ANYONE who felt eww: Sorry but some men love it alot). "U smell like chocolate, love!". He bend down and gave a long lick. I bit down a small moan. Suddenly i felt a pain and groaned, loudly. He smashed my ass that it turned red. "Those moans doesn't belong to u, it belongs to me let me hear those". He said sternly and sucked softly my clit. He found it so soon?

My work was to moan and be a mess in his arms. After a long teasing session his tongue went insides of mine. Exploring it he fucked me with his tongue. Hitting the g-spot. Thrusting it in and out, i was closer to my orgasm.

He stopped when he realised i was closer, groaning and looked at him, annoyed. "U would come on my dick". He says and starts to undress himself that's when i realise he was dressed up and i was naked the whole time.

My eyes wondered in lust, his body damn.

I was filled with desire to be fucked by him, by my boss/ex?. As I was busy on my own thoughts, i didn't even realise that he was staring at my face for the permission. Raval kab se itna acha hogaya?

I just kissed him giving him the permission. The other i left out a moan as he thrusted his 7-inches cock in me. Thrusting in and out slowly, blessing my ears with his voice. I felt a knob in my stomach. I was weak in his touch.

He sensed that I was about to cum, it was just few thrusts and i felt it hard.

He warned, "you aren't coming until I gave u the permission. If you do so, you'll be punished so bad until the people living in the next building hears ur screams".

"Fuck". I whimper feeling the pleasure hit me along with his words. Thrusting a Lil faster than before, he put his lips on my breast, leaving some more hickeys on it.

Now, the thrust are faster than it should be. I've no more control on it. "Fuck darsh, I'm gonna cum now. I can't...".

"Alright love, cum for me now". Once he grant me permission, i came on his shaft. Leaving marks with my nails on his back. He kissed my forehead. "It was fun after a long time". We smiled.

_______________________

Hello Cuties.
Pata ni Kahan se maan hogaya ye upload karne ka but felt good after a long time.
Everyone's busy in their own life. Idk if it's gonna reach them or not but i wish so it does. I'll be glad if my people are there.

It's been a long time I've wrote smth, it was a few thing for me. Hope y'all enjoyed.