II. on plane

Y/N's pov.

Uff it's so boring and this guy! He is sitting and watching movies.

It's the reason why don't I like going to another Country that also at night. I can't sleep. He looked at me and raised his eyebrows.

"What happened love?". He asked and removed the earphones. A idea popped in my mind which is so fucking good.

"I'm fucking bored". I said, seductively and kissed his neck. I runned my fingers down from his chest to his crotch making him groaned, softly so that nobody can hear.

Not to be surprised. Everyone is not alive I mean.. they all are sleeping.

"Stop it y/n". He said and removed my hand before putting them on my lap he kissed my hands.

"Why baby? Don't you want to remove my clothes and see me naked?". I said and set on his lap. He looked around and placed his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him.

Placing my hips on his Bulge. Which wanted to fuck the hell out of me.

"So tell me one thing Y/N! Why do you always try to awake the beast inside me? You know it well babes the beast inside me will fuck the hell out of you". He told sternly but seductively too. A shock ran down my spine.

"Because I want that Beast to fuck the hell out of me and make me all wet". I said and got up. He too got up understood what I want now.
He follow me to the washroom I went inside and he closed the door and pinned me against the wall.

"You already know it well that if you make sound everyone would know that the Darshan Raval fuck his girl on plane washroom". He said and kissed my neck. I moaned, Softly wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Hm! Yeah people will say the Darshan Raval is fucking his girl not other girls". I told, seductively making him hard.

He moved his head and looked at me with his sexy smirk which is plastered in his pretty face.

"Oh so you are ready to go be a wet mess?". He asked and kissed me, passionately. He tried to take control of the kiss but I didn't let him.

And finally, I won and took the control of the kiss. I bit his lips hard. He moaned and let me go inside his mouth. I tasted and explore every bit of him.

He broke the kiss being breathless. But I was not 😗✌🏻.

"Fuck, Y/N! I don't like this dress I think I should remove it love?". He said and unzipped my black long dress. And let it fall down. He looked at me in my his favourite lingerie which he likes alot at me.

"So you planned to fuck you in the plane's washroom from home right?". He asked and attached his lips to my shoulder.

"Yes, champ I was so hot in this morning to but you didn't gave a fuck to me... So let's do it now". I told. He unhook my bra and kept it in the floor. He kissed my neck to collarbone my sweet spot. He went down to my breast and took one in his mouth.

"Fuck". I softly, said as he bite my nipple giving me so much pleasure. He continued his treatment my left breast than he took my right breast giving it equal treatment.

When he left it. It was all red "beautiful". He said and kissed my belly. Going down he yanked down my panty. Making me gasp.

"Shh! Don't make any sound". He warned and kissed my clit I bit my lips trying not to make sound. Darshan he licked and my clit making me whimper.

His tongue went inside my core without any warning. I moaned, loudly. But thanks no one heared :,-).

"Fuck! Darshan". I said and he started thrusting me with his tongue. I cover my mouth with hand for not making any kind of sound.

"You are so hot". He mumbled against my core. His thumb rubbing my clit and his tongue thrusting, fast making me all wet.

"Darsh... Fast please I need come". I said and he pulled away and pumped his fingers fast. I came down in no time. He licked and sucked me clean.

"So tasty, love". He said, seductively. And unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants and boxers together. I licked my lips and went closer to him.

"fuck me, Raval". I said and stroked his huge length. He groaned and turned me around.

He thrust fast. I covered my mouth again.

"Fuck". He cursed and went faster. And faster. We both were moaning and groaning covering our mouth.

He slows down his speed and pace.

"Fast D... I'm so near". I said and he went faster and we both came together.

Both of our breathes were normal now. He wears his clothes well me to. Before wearing my bra he asked in his sexy voice. "can I suck this hardened nipples once?". I nodded an he sucked my nipples making me whimper.

*
We both went and set on our seats.

"I enjoyed it alot". He said and smirked.

"You fulfilled my one more fantasy,love".
He kissed my forehead and we both slept in no time.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

A/N: hola readers! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! On plane I think no one till now didn't it or did it? Tell me in comments. Give review's last time you guys didn't 😾. Hope to see soon 💙.