I. After resturant (last part)

He opened the door and and came inside with chocolate and protection? Fuck, gone Today. He kept all in the table.

"Hello baby". Darshan said and held my waist and kissed my neck.

"Darsh". I gasped. He looked straight into my eyes. And leaned in to kiss me. Our lips were centimetre away. But he looked away. And kissed my forehead.

Author's Pov ✨.

Darshan kissed your forehead. Than eyes,nose, cheeks and than slowly lips. He bit your lower lips asking for permission which you gladly gave.

"Darsh". You moaned in the kiss as he was kissing her, roughly. He left you being breathless.

"Get on the bed, love". He ordered in his husky voice making you Shiver. You laid on the bed and he hovered her.

He removed the t-shirt and took your left blossom in his mouth. His fingers pumping in and out restlessly making you completely moaning mess.

"Darshan". You said and closed your eyes tightly.

"Love, open your eyes". He said and you did it. He kissed your mouth and massage your boobs leaving your core.

He moved his head and left hickeys in your body marking your skin as his.

He started licking your core, harshly making you moan his name. His tongue went inside your core exploring the walls. His thumb rubbing your clit making you moan loudly.

"Darshan...". You cries and came out fast

"I never expect I have so much effect on you that you cums so fast". He chuckled making you pout. He pulled you closer to him and kissed you, passionately.

"Whatever it is I don't care I love you and you love me and you are all mine". He said and removed his shirt. He was looking hot that you didn't realized that you was staring at him.

"I'm so hot I told you na?". Darshan smirked at her and brought the chocolate and protection. He drop some on his chest and looked at You. You licked the chocolates and bit his chest.

"Fuck". He softly cursed. And dropped some more.

"You know what your boobs are so beautiful". He said and removes his pants. He pulled his boxers. And stroked his huge thick shaft a bit and wink at you.

Encounter ahhh! ~ you thaught.

He bend you down and slowly thrust it in your mouth. You rubbed fast and suck it.

"Ahh! Y/N". He said and was about to come when you pulled aways. He groaned on you.

"Why are so bad girl y/n?". He asked and pushed you on bed and slammed in you without any warning. You yelled at pain and pleasure.

"I'm not leaving you today before three rounds". He said and started thrusting fast.

You was groaning and moaning his name. While he was enjoying it alot.

Soon you both came together and he didn't stop and pulled you up and thrust inside your boobs.

"WHAT?". you shouted and he kissed you.

"Shut up! You tease me so I will fuck you the way I want". He said and thrust hard. She pressed her boobs tightly.

"Fuck". He said and thrust super duper fast and came in no time.

He turned you around and started fucking in doggy style.

"Darshan". You groaned and he slowed his speed. "Faster".

"No, this time I will tease you". He said and started thrusting slowly making you groaned.

"Please... D". You beg but still he didn't. He stopped and started kissing your back neck. You sigh.

Suddenly, he started thrusting fast. "ahhh! Darshan". You said as without any warning he did it. He was fucking so fast that tears were flowing.

"Y/N i going to cum". He said came undone. You too came after him. He placed his head on your back.

"So tell me now will you tease me again?". He asked and turned you around.

"Never". You managed to say between your heavy breathing.

He picked you up in bridal style and took you in shower. You relax under the shower.

"Muffin you are cute". You said and giggled. He came closer and wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Really? Want to see it again?". He said and kissed her forehead.

"Nope! Enough of today". You said and hugged him.

He made dinner and you changed the sheets. And both of you cuddle with each other and slept soon.

*

A/N: after so long... Sorry! Was busy and yeah I was not going to update it today but when I opened this account I saw insanely-tharki as added your story in her reading list. I was like 😶😶. What? Really? Dead 😶.

And I regert for not updating it. Not just she more people were waiting for it so here with go... Soon next one!