Where it begins

Chapter 1
(Technoblade's POV)

I was going through a woodland mansion fighting with my friend Ranboo. He was trying to get to a chest but there were too many monsters he was trying to kill. I thought while they are preoccupied with him that if I maneuver correctly, I would get there no problem. Which I did and I found 2 things, a god apple, but also a book.
Now before you say 'Oh techno, isn't it a book of enchanting?'
No it's different. It was locked, and yes it could be mistaken for a enchanted book. The magic was different though. One not of this plane. The book had an engraving into it, it was a flower of some sort, I couldn't decipher it looked like a combination of flowers. Ranboo looked over after he killed all the danger in sight.
"What kind of enchanting book is it?" Ranboo asked.
"I don't think it is one..."
"What do you mean it isn't one, it's shimmering?"
"Usually they have names on the cover of the book, this one only has an engraving of a flower of some kind."
"Weird. What kind of flower?"
"I don't know, it looks like a combination of all of them."
"Maybe Phil knows?"
"Maybe..."

————————————————————————

"Okay, Phil. So this isn't a flower you've seen be a combination of all of them..."
"That's what I said. And you found this in a woodland mansion?"
"Yes, what do you think it means? Or do you have any thoughts of how to open it?"
"I remember getting a book like this, I had to put the kind of flower type powder to open it. But I've never seen a flower like that. Maybe getting every flower and crushing it to a powder, and mixing them together. And pour it on the book."
"I'll try that, and Phil what is this for?"
"I'm not sure, mine was a life changing experience. I can only wish you luck."
"Thank you again Phil, it was nice seeing you." I went on my way to get a book on flowers, to get this book open.

Words: 353