Healed...Unless

Chapter 4

"Owww, Phil that hurt!"
"I had to get the crossbow bolt out somehow." He said, as he just pushed the rest of the wooden bolt out the wing quickly poured some sort of alcohol on it, "but I wouldn't have to do this if both of you just talked, instead of shooting each other." he said loud enough for Techno to hear. There was an audible grumble that came from Techno's direction.
"Anyway, what have you and Kristen been up to?"
"Not much, she's been writing and flying, reading. She tells me stories about you and her." I smiled at the memories, "She always treated me like her daughter. Always made sure I ate food and slept enough. She's actually the first person I ran to tell her about my Final chapter, and that's why I have come here. There is an orchid on the front of mine, I haven't been able to find one. She told me to find you..."
"The final chapter?? What's that?" Techno moved closer as Phil was done suturing my wing pouring a little more alcohol on it.
"Hey, Phil you wouldn't mind pouring me some  of that, for the pain?" I chuckled.
"Sorry mate, this is only used for disinfecting wounds." He smiled wrapping and finishing the job he said he'd do, "any way back on that book, it's called the final chapter?"
"Oh yeah, it's a legend, I thought everyone knew about it. For most people it comes while they have reached a plateau, and obtain the knowledge that the have. It also tragically means that it's the last chapter of their life. For most people it is to find their soulmate, even the flower on the book is their favorite flower." I could help but smile.
"And you got one?" Phil looked, the interest of my next words.
"Yes, weren't you listening. I need to find an orchid." I chuckled.
"Is this one?" Techno spoke holding a book with some kind of flower on it.
"Yeah, you got one too?? That's sooo cool!! What kind of flower is it? Can I see?" I jumped from my seat.
"Yeah, yeah. Um I have no clue what kind of flower it is, Phil thought it was a combination of them all. Here." Techno handed me his book. I looked at it in depth feeling the texture of the flower.
"Well, I don't know what kind of flower it is, but that's soo cool, I can help you get all of your flowers." I smiled handing it back to him.
"You'd do that?" Techno questioned, and Phil smiled.
"It's the least I could do, for shooting you..." I rubbed the back of my neck.
"I mean I shot you too, I'll help you find that orchid." Techno also now flustered.
"Cool!"
"Cool!"
"Alright since you guys are both fixed up, I'm gonna head to bed. (Y/N), the spare room is right there he pointed to a door next to a bell, "Goodnight. Behave."
"Goodnight Phil." I said, and Techno nodded his head.
"Um well, I'm gonna go to sleep as well it was nice meeting and talking to you." I waved at Techno, in response another nod.
I go to lie down but I bump into something with my wings and the pain in my wing shoots up and I let out a little cry. Hopefully I was quiet enough for no one to hear.. then a knock on the door came,
"(Y/N) are you good? I heard a crash..."
"Oh um yeah I just moved my wing wrong."
"Would you like some assistance?"
"If you don't mind.."
The door opened, "okay, what may I help you with?"
"Uh just guide me to the bed, and if it's not an issue do you have have any water?" I yawned starting to feel the drowsy affects of tiredness.
"Okay, the bed is behind you, and I'll be right back with a glass of water." He said bluntly.
I lied in bed, before I could remember falling asleep I passed out.

I woke up again. This time I had my blouse removed and it was bandaged. Before I could think a single thought, I passed out again.

(Technoblade's POV)

I went to go grab the water and car back to her asleep. I made sure she was okay when I noticed how shallow her breath was. I went to put my ear to her heart when I noticed how red her shirt was I went to touch it. As soon as I did the red traveled to my hand. I ran for Phil, not knowing what to do.
"Phil, Phil your daughter is bleeding, Phil she bleeding." I started panicking a little more.
"What happened?" He said stretching one last time and started rushing to her room.
"I don't know, she cried in pain, I went to help, she asked for water, I went to get it and came back noticing her breath was shallow I went to hear her heartbeat, but that's when I noticed the blood."
"Okay calm down it does her no good if we panic." Phil says mostly to himself and me.
We walk in the room, something I didn't noticed before but instead of the window being broken it was wide open.