Flowers of Many Kinds

Chapter 2
(Y/N POV)
As soon as I opened the chest in the abandoned mine I was in I knew I was in for it. I hadn't really thought the day would come. It's been a millennia since I've heard the tale. The Final Chapter some would call it, but you never thought it would happen to you. The amount of times I've heard her come into my dreams and tell me the story. Her, she looked like an angel, she would always say not to mess around with death. She was regal her hair black as night and her smile as bright as a star. The way I'm describing her you must think I like her. Which I do she's an old friend. Kristen, she's known by mortals as the angel of death. Kristen and I have been friends for a long time, longer than I can remember. I ran as fast as I could to her home.
"Kristen, I got one. The final chapter."
"Well, it's about time, I remember when I got mine. The cherry blossom was hard to find but I reached it eventually. What's the flower on your cover, dear?"
"I think it might be a orchid of some kind."
"That'll be easy my dear, they are commonly found in swamps."
"But the problem is, are there any swamps nearby?"
"I don't think so, doesn't hurt to try, though if you need more help, my husband Phil can help, here." She says handing me a compass. I was always confused why they didn't live together but when I asked, I was never given a clear answer. So I stopped asking.
"Thank you again, Kristen, for everything I can't wait to see you again."
"I can't wait to see you again, (Y/N)."

————————————————————————

At first I went searching through the air.(y/n has wings like Kristen) When not seeing anything remotely to a swamp, I pulled out the compass. I followed it until the sun went down. I made a place to stay for the night. In the morning to find this flower.

Words: 349
A/n: I want to take this the route of Phil and techno are old god friends and Kristen is a goddess.