4

Emery

I wake up to my alarm going off today and roll out of bed and head to my bathroom. I brush my teeth, straighten my hair and put on some makeup and throw on some clothes for the day. I do not feel like wearing anything special so I kept it simple.

 I do not feel like wearing anything special so I kept it simple

Emery's outfit

I head downstairs and see my parents in the kitchen being all clingy as usual.

"Emery c'mon grab something to eat and we have to leave." My dad says

"I don't leave for another 20 minutes" I state

"I have to drive you to go get your car unless you want me driving all the way to school."

"Yeah no, we can leave now"

"Now get something to eat first as I just said." I grab a banana from the bowl and my book bag and head out the door.

I get in my dad's car and he drives me over to the coffee shop and jump out and get in my car. After I hop in my car I realize a coffee sounds so good so I get back out and head inside the coffee shop. I walk over to the order counter and place my order. The guy taking my order is super hot and he has to be around my age. After I'm done placing my order he looks at me and smiles and I walk down to the pick up counter. The guy says my name and hands me my cup and I walk away. When I get back into my car I look at the cup and the guy wrote his name and number down. His name is Tyler awww he's so cute. I take a picture of the cup so I can have his number.

I drive to school and park my car. I get out and lock it with my book bag in on my back.

"Emery!" Ava shouts from down the parking and she walks over to me.

"Hey queen"

"Hey my parents told me last night their going out of town today until tomorrow night so I'm having people over tonight and we can get drunk!" Um...

"Drunk? Ava we're only 16."

"I know but everyone is doing it."

"Ok yeah I'm coming"

School went by pretty fast and easy. At the end of the day I head home to get ready for the party tonight.

Emery's outfit

Emery's outfit

I do my makeup and straighten my hair. I throw on my Air Force 1s. My friend Kayla texts me and asks me to pick her up and I told her I will. I head out of my room and downstairs and try to pass my parents so they don't see my outfit. I head into the kitchen to get to the door and my parents are sitting in there. I walk in and try to act casual.

"No no no" my dad gets up yelling

"What?" I try to act innocent

"Em you can't go out like that." My mom explains.

"Why not this is what all my friends wear, what do you want me to do go in a snow suit!"

"No but your 16 not 21, even at that age I wouldn't let you wear something like that." He says stepping closer.

"I don't mind the shirt, that skirt is just ridiculous." My mom explains

"O my god fine" I groan

I go upstairs and put on a more loose fitted skirt that's also a tad longer. I grab my other skirt and put it into a bag, cover it with a sweatshirt and bring it downstairs with me.

"Bye" and open the door to leave

"Wait em" my mom comes walking over

"Yeah?"

"Please make good choices." Looking straight into my eyes.

"Mhm"

"Ok have fun" and I leave

I change into my other skirt and start my car, play my playlist on my phone and start jamming as I head to Kayla's house.

I text her that I'm at her house and she comes out . I roll down the window, and yell.

"Hey girllllll!" I squeal

"Heyyyyy!" Getting in the front.

We sing at the top of our lungs all the way to the party.

When we get there are lights and people everywhere. Some people are already drunk. Right when we walk in someone I don't know hands us drinks in red cups.

Next thing I know I've had about 7 drinks I'm so drunk right now I can't see straight. I see the guy I saw at the coffee shop, Tyler across the room so I walk over to him.

"Hey I saw you this morning." He says to me when I walk over to him.

"Yeah"

"I thought you were really cute." Awwww

"You're not too bad yourself." I laugh

"Why don't we go somewhere more private." He suggests

"Ok yeah." He grabs my hand and leads us to the office and we sit on the couch in there next to each other. We ask each other questions about the other person. We talk for about 2 hours, he's so interesting and chill not to mention hot as hell. By the time I realize what's going on. I'm cuddled up in his arms practically laying him while his fingers travel up and down all over.

I look up at him and smile.

"What" he laughs

"I don't know it just kinda seems like I've known you for so long."

"I know, it's weird."

I giggle again.

"Um emery can I ask you something?"

"Mhm." He takes my hand and pulls me so I'm straddling him and sitting on his lap.

"will you be my girlfriend." He asks nervously

I can help but have a huge smile on my face. I grab his face in my hands and kiss him on the lips.

"So is that a yes?" He questions with a laugh

"I don't know you tell me." I kiss him and this time slip my tongue in and so does he and we fight for dominance and he wins it. His hands move down to my ass. I have kissed other guys in the past but this just feels different. I pull away and just lay there on him. He kisses my head and rubs my back. Time just seems to be endless right now. We sit like this for about 30 minutes till I drift off to sleep at around 1 am.