1.7 "You Chose Power Over Me"

Inside the Fold. 

Aleksander "Can you feel them?"

Ivan "No heartbeats yet, sir."

We heard a volcra screeching in distance.

Me "They're coming."

Aleksander "Yes."

Me "I should just tear this down now."

Aleksander showed me the bone in his hand "And what can you really do on your own? Besides, it would be a monumental waste of power."

--

The volrca's screeching was getting louder and louder. 

I looked at Aleksander "Do something."

Aleksander put a hand on my shoudler "No. Remember who's driving."

I gasped as he used my powers to create a tunnel through the fold. 

Aleksander "Your power is mine now."

I turned to Aleksander "Why this half measure? Why just carve a tunnel? You have me. You have this. Destroy the Fold. You said we could."

Aleksander asked me amused "And why would we destroy the Fold? It's the greatest weapon that we've got."

I froze. 

--

We were closing on the end of the fold when the ship stopped. 

A woman asked confused "Why have we stopped?"

Aleksander "One more demonstration. You've seen what the Sun Summoner can do. Now bear witness to what I can do... with her power."

My ankle was attacked to a chain that was keeping me in one place. 

I shook my head "Whatever it is you want me to do, I won't do it."

Aleksander "You've done your part. Now I shall do mine."

Then he closed the Fold in front of us-  no, he was expanding it, destroying the town at the end of the Fold. 

I asked shocked "What have you done? "

Then i created another tunnel in hopes to safe the people but i was too late. They already turned into Volcrass.

Aleksander grabbed my wrist "No, you don't."

The tunnel broke down. 

I looked at Aleksander.

He pulled me against him  "They are traitors who tried to kill you. This is retribution."

I shoved him off of me. 

Aleksander looked at the people "Today, we redraw all the maps. With the power of the Sun Summoner at my command, I control the Fold. And its monsters.I can move it to any border I like. Engulf any harbor. Consume any city. Take what you have seen back to your home countries. Tell the Fjerdans. Tell the Shu Han. There will be no more war with Ravka. All countries will answer to us. For who would oppose us now?"

Suddenly we heard a gunshot. 

Mal started to shoot people. 

Alina rushed over to me but Ivar stopped her and Mal. 

Me "Mal!"

Aleksander to Ivan "Keep him alive. He could be useful to us."

Then he grabbed me "You put your attention on the light that's keeping us all safe, or your friend and your sister die now."