0002

"Why are you late Bryson?" The teacher asked. Everyone looked at Bryson with an amused face waiting for his answer.

"Harper done told me to show her to class." He told her matter a factly. She looked at him in disgust.

"It's Mrs Harper show some respect. Go sit down." She shooed him off. He went back passed a row of student to the back where his friends were giving them hand shakes.

"Whats your name honey?" The teacher asked me.

"Sydney May." I told her. She took out her glasses and a clipboard handing it to me. It was a sign in sheet. I held it against my stomach as some sort of balance as I signed my name.

"How she not get dress coded?" This girl pointed out. I looked up at her already annoyed.

"Shut the fuck up Destiny." This other girl with her hair out in a natural fro said mugging the other girl.

"You look good girl. Don't listen to this clown." She complemented me before hitting the other girl on the arm.

"I should beat your ass." I heard her say to the girl.

"Ladies." The teacher said looking up at them. I handed her back the clipboard and she checked it.

"Alright everyone this is Sydney May she's new so everyone be respectful and nice. Go head and pick a seat." The teacher instructed.

"Oh but you gave us assigned seats? Thats foul miss!" Destiny whined again. I rolled my eyes and went to sit in the middle of the class it was either there or right next to Bryson and his friends.

Ion need that kind of destrsction.

The teacher went back to teaching and I scrolled through my phone boredly. She gave us an assignment but told me I could chill since i didnt know shit about what she was teaching.

"Say where your backpack is?" A guy next to me whispered. "Whispered" mans was talking mad loud and just breathing hard.

"I dont have one." I said "whispering" in the same way as him. He smiled and put his hand out to me.

"Darrion." He introduced speaking normally now. I put my hand out to meet his.

"Sydney." I replied.

"You pretty as hell Sydney." Darrion complemented me with a smile on his face. He had a cute ass smile thats for sure. He was dark skinned with dreads reached down to his shoulders. His thumb rubbed on my knuckles as he stared at me.

"You not bad either." I flirted. I bit my lip a little as I stared at his big lips that would definitely swallow mine if we ever kissed.

Okay you caught me. I'm a hoe. And I be doing bald head hoe shit sometimes. Just sometimes though.

"Lemme get your number." He said. I laughed a little. I'm a hoe but it's only been the first day. Can't have every nigga on my phone in one day.

"Chill it's only been first period. If I give you my number people gon say im a thot." I told him like he shoulda already known that.

"What's yo snap?" He asked me. This nigga really not gon give up.

"Sid the science kid but every i is the number 1." I admitted.

"That shit funny as hell. Imma call you that now."

"Thats alright."

"The bells about to ring pack up." The teacher told everyone. Seeing as I didn't have anything to pack up I sat in peace as everyone stuffed their shit into their backpack so they could run out the class room as soon as the bell rung.

The bell rang making me flinch and Darrion laugh at me. I looked down in embarrassment and waited for most of the class to kill themselves trying to get out the door.

"Where your next class is ma?" Darrion asked me. I was about to hand him my schedule sheet but i felt a hand wrap around me pushing me forward.

"With me." Bryson interrupted. He moved me passed Darrion and out the door. I looked back at Darrion who looked pissed.

"What the fuck is wrong with you. We don't even have the same second period." I yelled stopping in my tracks.

"That nigga right there ain't right Sydney." He said backing me into a wall to keep us from on coming traffic of people walking in both directions.

"He seemed fine to me." I shrugged unamused at his actions.

"Youn trust me?" He said almost hurt. I crossed my arms and looked up at him.

"Why should I." I asked him. That shut him up.

"Stop bothering her Bryson." The girl with the fro said coming up to us. She had another girl with long red hair next to her.

"Mind your damn business Dev-van" Bryson mocked her name. Devan. I like her.

"Boy quite playin foe i really beat ya ass." Devan said stepping up to him.

"Put em up den." He said seriously. He pulled up his jeans like he was really gonna fight her. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him back.

The girl with the red came up to me and snatched my schedule. She teared out the rule sheets on the back and said that I didnt need it.

"Oo alright girl ya next class next to mine lets go." She rushed. I let go of Bryson and let her walk me to class.

"Im Rose."

"Sydney."

"Mrs Brighten is a bitch so watch out but come sit with us at lunch alright."

"Alright thanks Rose."

Class went on normally couple other guys asked for my number but I gave them my snap instead. It was time for lunch so I jut followed where everybody was going.

I saw Devan and Rose at a table with a bunch of pretty girls with them. And the next table besides there's was Bryson and a group of his friends.

Not gon lie half them mfs in my snapchat friends list right now. I hope they don't find out.

I walked over to Devan's table seeing as it was safer then a table with all them niggas who already in my phone.

"Oh hey girl." Rose greeted me. I said hi back and sat next to her.

"Why you sit with them bald headed hoes?" I heard Bryson call out.

I ignored him and continued on with the conversation I was having with this girl about where she gets her hair done. She had the prettiest lace and it was laid perfectly.

"Your talented for that." I told her surprised that she did it herself. The group agreed and all started to book appointments with her to do their hair.

"You aint see me talking to you ma?" I heard Brysons voice say into my ear.

"I did." I told his as I took a bite out of the fries I was sharing with Devan.

"So why you aint answer?" He asked me angrily. I stopped chewing for a second to answer the fool.

"Because you not my daddy and I don't have to respond to you." I told him as a matter of factly. I finished my fry then proceeded to check my phone.

"You tell em girl." Devan clapped.

I laughed at her not looking up from my phone. These niggas aint stop texting me since they got my snap. They so desperate for this dick destroying cooter they aint know how to act.

"Why that nigga Jae in your phone?" Bryson said snatching my phone from me. I got up and tried to get it back from him.

He wouldn't budge and kept scrolling through my notifications. At that point I got tired of chasing his ass so I let him be. Nothing I got to be embarrassed about.

He finished with my phone and looked up at me with a look I couldn't figure out. He was definitely pissed. I don't know why though it's been a day and I'm NOT his girl.