0003

I got my phone back with no word from him. Lunch was cool with the girls I was happy I made friends without having to try at all.

I texted a few guys during class and whatnot. I had a last class with Bryson who didn't even look my way which really didn't bother me at all.

School was over now and I had driven home to an empty house.

I got bored really quick so I face-timed Devan.

"Whats up girl?" She answered bonnet already on her head. I said hey back before telling her how bored I was. She agreed with me and texted people to see what was going on.

"Uh i think there's a party tonight." She said unsure. I frowned and swallowed the ice cream that was in my mouth

"On a Monday?" I asked confused. Who does that?

"You right it's probably lame." She said. We continued to discuss other things we could do.

"My man hanging out with his friends wanna come with." She asked me. I thought about it and looked at the time. It was four and I had to be home by eleven before my mom come home.

"Yeah that'd be cool." I told her.

"I'll come pick you up send me the addy." She said. I nodded And hung up. I immediately send her the address before i forgot and ended up not getting picked up.

I got a snap from Darrion. I opened it and immediately started choking. His meat was all up on my screen. I finally fell out of shock and paused the video to get a better look.

God damn. He was definitely blessed.

darrion
sorry about that wrong person🙃

sid
you dont have to lie to me

darrion
you like what you see

sid
maybe
maybe not

darrion
you gon send me something?

sid
nah im good

darrion
one day though right?

sid
don't get your hopes up

That conversation really threw me off. I would never think that he was one of those niggas.

Devan texted me that she was out front so i took my phone and my keys with me cause I dont like carrying purses. I didn't care enough to change clothes.

I got into Devans car upfront and shut the door.

"Tell me something Dev." I said looking at her seriously.

She hummed waiting for me to continue.

"What do you know about Darrion." I asked her carefully. She didn't even take a second before answering.

"He crazy as hell." She laughed pulling into the street to start driving. My eyes widened at her response.

"What you mean by that?" I questioned. She stared at the road for a while biting her lip. She was making me nervous. Darrion can't be that bad. He is too fine to be crazy.

"He ripped out a girl's hair from her scalp because she told him no."

"He also stabbed a couple of girls for not doing something he asked."

"Oh shit there was also a time where he pushed his grandma down the stairs and when his mama came and saw he shot the bitch." She said as if a fond memory.

"All when he was 14 he older now but everybody knows that nigga aint change." She stated. My jaw was left open after the age of fourteen came out of her mouth.