0004

"Wake up ma." I hear a voice that sound nothing like my mama call out to me. I frown into my pillow but still stayed in place.

I felt hands roll me over to my side which made me finally wake up and open my eyes.

I was met with the brown eyes of Bryson. I blinked a few times to make sure I wasn't dreaming but then last nights events came crashing down.

I felt his hand rub along my sides before his thumb rolled around my left nipple.

"You look good." He commented. I smiled before smacking his hand off me. I rolled over so that my back was now facing him. I covered my hands in my face.

"Why you running?" He said smacking his lips. He straddled my waist and rolled me over to my back.

"Why?" He asked again trying to take my hands away. I kept them firmly locked though. I soon felt him tickle my sides making me flinch and scoot away.

"Huh?" He questioned continuing to tickle me. I giggled uncontrollably as he did so.

"Okay okay!" I cried out.

"We got to go to school." He said getting up. I sat up and stretched before getting up and going into his bathroom.

"You little as hell ma." He said smacking my ass. I smacked my lips before rubbing my butt. I looked under the sink for a unopened toothbrush a little hack I learned when fucking with playboys.

"How you know I had others?" Bryson laughed wrapping his arms around my waist. I shrugged and put toothpaste on the brush before putting it in my mouth.

Bryson kept staring with a dumbass smile on his face. He put his hand on mine and started to brush my teeth with me. I looked at him through the mirror with a concerned look. He started messing up my rhythm of my teeth brushing.

I was deadass about to choke on the white tooth paste foam.

"Stop!" I said slapping his hand away.

He laughed and let go of me. I moved my hair back and spit out the foam. I side eyed Bryson and he held out the brush back. I finished brushing in peace after pinching his nipple.

"Go head and put it in there" Bryson said nodding over to the toothbrush holder. His was the only one. I raised my eyebrow and slowly put it in.

I hope he doesn't think I'm coming back here.

"Let me shower." I said seeing him standing in the doorway. His arms crossed and everything.

"Lets go in together." He suggested. He already showered and he started to take off his white undershirt.

"No!" I told him. He stopped and looked at me.

"Then you cant shower here." He responded back. I looked back at him and crossed my arms.

"Fine I bet Zeem will let me shower in peace at his crib." I shrugged trying to move past him. He grabbed me and pulled me into his chest.

"Stop playin wit me Sydney. I'll beat your ass." He snapped. I smiled and pushed him out the threshold.

"Super hulk smash in this bitch?" I joked. He laughed too and then jumped on his bed.

"Fine hurry up that bitch in first period gon be on my ass." He told me. I gave him a cocky thank you before closing the door.

I took off my underwear and hopped in. I refused to go back out to ask Bryson on how to turn on the water so I kinda stood there trying to figure it out.

I heard the door bust open and Bryson came through. "Didnt I tell your ass to be quick about it?" He looked annoyed as hell.

"Youn know how the water work or something?" He joked after seeing me just stand there. He came over and turned the water on.

"Stupid ass." He laughed. The water started to fall all on my body.

"Leave me alone bitch." I smacked my lips.

I finished my shower and grabbed a towel wrapping it around my body. I went out to the room and I was immediately hit was black.

I peeled the piece of clothing off my face and it was a hoodie.

"Ion got pants that'll fit your skinny ass." Bryson let out. I looked at him. He know thats a damn lie.

"Yes you do." I told him. I found my bra and put it on.

"Act like ion see them chicken legs." I muttered.

"Im not gon embarrass you infront of your lil friends tho." I revealed. He should be thankful because me and him both know we wear the same size jeans.

I got some Psd underwear and some sweatpant to match the hoodie. I rolled it up some even though I got some complaints from Bryson.

"You cant go nowhere without ya ass out?" He commented as we went down the stairs.

"Boy-" I started.

"You hoe!" I heard a voice whisper out pulling me to the side. My face turned round so quick and it was only Devan. I relaxed too but then saw some guy walk out from behind her and kiss her neck.

"Girl you slept out to be with your man at some other nigga house. You as much as a hoe as me." I whispered back at her. She pursed her lips and stayed quiet making me laugh. She laughed to and we wandered into the kitchen.

There was a bunch of other guys here probably Brysons friends.

"Girl everybody gon think imma slut when i pull up to school with him." I whispered to her pointing at Bryson doing some weird ass dance.

"Nah girl I got you lets take my car." Dev told me. I nodded and let her take my hand.

"Where you goin?" I heard Byrson asked before we could make it out the door.

"Im ridin with Dev." I told him trying to leave again with Devan.

"The hell you not." He called out grabbing my hand.

"Im not trying to look like a hoe ridin with you after the first day yesterday." I told him.

"She right." Some guy laughed.

"Them bitches gon be talkin regardless." Bryson smacked his lips. He wrapped his arms around my waist trying to pull my back inside.

"Bye Bryson." I said pushing him back. He hesitated to let me go but he did it.

"Bye baby!" Devan said before going inside and giving her boyfriend a kiss.

"Why cant i get a bye like that." Bryson pouted. I giggled and looked at him as if asking if he was serious.

"Cause you not my man." I told him. His face slightly dropped before he grabbed the door. Me and Devan started walking down the steps of the house.

"Well see about that." I heard Bryson say. My head snapped up and so did Devans. I turned around but the door was already closed. I looked back at her with wide confused eyes.

"Girl?" She laughed just as confused as me.

"I dont even fucking know." I told her.

"I think that boy love some Sydney May." She said nudging me in my sides.

"Dont they all." I responded flipping my hair cockily. She laughed before bumping into me jokingly as we walked to her car all the way down the street.

"Dont break that nigga heart." She warned me on a more serious note. I looked at her still with my previous smile expected her to have to same look but she didn't.

My smile went down a little and I wrapped my arms around her shoulder. "Chill I barely know him."

She hummed in response and we made our way to the car in silence.