5

Lunch came sooner than Oikawa would like. He quickened his pace towards the picnic tables to avoid one of his teammates keeping him back and possibly attacking. He sped towards the Nekoma team, watching them put all of the food onto tables. 

"Oikawa!" Kuroo yelled, signaling him to walk over. "You guys played a great game. Have some good food!" he encouraged. 

The brown-haired boy sighed. "Actually, er, could I eat with you guys?" he asked, nervous to hear the answer. Kuroo nodded and lead him over to their table. Kenma sat there with his PSP in his hand, intensely invested in a game. 

Kuroo sat down next to the pudding-haired boy. "What did I tell you about eating?" he asked in a very serious tone. 

"That I need it to survive," Kenma whispered, handing the device over to Kuroo. Kuroo put it in his pocket and placed the second plate he was holding in front of Kenma. Oikawa assumed that this was a regular thing for them. He smiled softly when Kuroo kissed Kenma's temple. 

Everyone ate at a low volume until noise started erupting from the Karasuno table. Oikawa rolled his eyes and went back to his food until he saw the silver-haired boy from earlier get up from the table with tears in his eyes. He decided to ignore it, as he isn't involved with the boy, and continue eating. The rest of the Karasuno table wouldn't shut up, most of their insults being directed towards their captain. 

Kenma tugged onto Kuroo's jacket. He looked up at him with pleading eyes, clearly asking for something. Kuroo opened his backpack and pulled out some headphones and Kenma's phone, turning on some music for the boy. He paused his eating and laid against the taller boy's shoulder as they waited for the noise to settle down. 

The forty-five minutes was finally over. Everyone was assembled into a large group and sat on the grass. The coaches stood there, announcing the scores from the earlier games. "There will be no more games today," she said. "We will have recreational ice-breakers and socialization activities to help get the teams to get to know each other, which will aid us in our plans for tomorrow," 

Great. The one thing Oikawa didn't like, getting to know people.