Hunter Makes A Move Except Not Actually Cuz He's A Pus-

The day was coming to an end. You had finished dinner and Hunter was setting up the sleeping area in the tent while you played on your phone.

A notification popped onto your screen and you groaned. How the fuck is it at 5% when it was fully charged this morning and I haven't been on it since? 

"OH MY TITAN! HUNTER GET OUT HERE! IT'S AN EMERGENCY!" you shrieked, feigning panic. 

"WHAT?!" Hunter stumbled out of the tent, tripping on the bottom of the entrance and face-planting into the dirt before him. However, he quickly pushed himself up with his arms and bolted towards you, eyes wide and staff glowing, ready to attack whoever was endangering you.

You floated your phone over to Hunter, showing him the notification. He glared at you and you timidly put your index fingers together. "Ch-Ch-Charger, please..."

Hunter crossed his arms defiantly. "Beg harder and maybe I will."

You searched his face through the setting sun's rays, looking for any sign of amusement or embarrassment. He only wore an expression of seriousness.

You burst out laughing. That... That was hilarious. Hunter's glare intensified as he gave you a questioning look.

You managed to choke out some words in between your fits of giggles. "You... You don't r-realize how that sounded, do you?"

"What? How did it sound?"

Your laughter intensified. "You- You sounded like you were making a sad attempt at being a dom!"

Hunter's face reddened big time and he struggled to form a response. "I- ... n-no... Not you- I mean yes you- I mean no- I- uhhh... BYE!" He ducked into the tent again and tossed your charger at you before quickly zipping it shut.

You giggled and formed a bubble with your magic, placing one end of the charger into it as if it were an outlet. Your phone immediately began charging, and very fast, too.

Electricity is SOOO overrated... 

You opened Penstagram to see a message from your favorite emo boy. 

I figured you'd want to hear, but Sniper has been adopted!

Also, here's the next critter for you to post when you have the chance! Her name is Whisper :)

There was a picture of a squirrel-like creature who was translucent and white with wide black eyes. 

Here's some info about her, and you can just copy and paste it.

"This is Whisper! She is a ghost squirrel, which is a very rare but very well known species. Her species' diet is typically that of a regular squirrels, but note that she has very sharp fangs and loves eating chicken! Fried chicken legs are her favorite. She LOVES cuddles, but doesn't like dogs or similar. She's very laid-back, too and loves climbing everything she can! Come on down and adopt her or any other lovely creatures today!"

You smiled at this. It was so cute how Orpheus could get to know these animals so well.

Cool. Not cute. 

No, I can stop lying to myself. He is cute. Very cute... 

You began imagining his pretty face before forcing yourself to stop.

I should probably go check on Hunter... I hope he's okay...

"HUNTER GET YOUR FINE ASS OUT HERE BEFORE I BEAT YOU!"

You heard a muffled 'no' as a response. 

That's it... I'm gonna slap him.

You unzipped the tent and stepped in, glaring at him. He couldn't see you, though. His whole body was covered in a blanket. You pulled the blanket down to reveal a pillow over his face. You removed the pillow. He yanked the blanket back up.