Chapter 2

Im just looking at the clock in school thinking what im going to do in this spring break. I hope i will get a great spring break. Im thinking if i should spend some time with Anna. The clock is ticking and everyone is ready. Three, two, one. Spring break time ! I was so eager! Now I can actually have some fun. So as i was walking away from school I just remembered that i left my notebook in class. i turned around and saw a man which somehow punched me so quick, that i didn't even know what was happening. I fainted.

I woke up in a strange place, doesnt look evil, and doesnt look good. For some reason i didnt have any wounds on me. I was too confused. My head hurted, and i had no idea what to do. Then the same man came up to me.

he said "We brought you here for a reason."

I said "Why?! Where am i?! Who are you?!"

"Chris, its ok, Ill answer your questions later. I can only tell you that my name is Cameron. Agent Cameron."

" how do you know my name?!

" The Spy Agency has been watching you. We think that you have the strength and bravery to do this important mission for us."

" Why me? There are many people out there who have that?!

" We think that you will take this mission seriously. We need a person to help us. Thats you. You are the one who can actually do this mission.

I had no choice but to accept the mission. I had to.