Chapter 3

I had no idea what this mission was. All I knew was that it was important, and i had to take it seriously. Lets hope i succeed. They said i could bring two people to the mission, but i didnt know who. 

      The next day i just felt like doing nothing. Agent Cameron hit really hard, that my head was hurting. I just don't have the energy. The whole day i was thinking about the mission, what it was, why and what exactly did i have to do. Im thinking way ahead of myself. This is just too crazy. I mean like i almost finished  my second year of college and this happens. This might be risky, but i think i might let Jake and Anna inside the mission. I just don't know if they'll take it seriously.

      "I hope I'm doing the right thing"

       I had to visit jake's house and tell him. But when he opened, i was completely frozen. So i told him everything,when i looked at his reaction, he looked serious too.

       He said, "You could've just told me in the first place." 

        I said, " I just dont know how you and Anna are going to react.

               " Im thinking about bringing Anna.

                     "Wait, your bringing Anna to this? Shes just a girl Chris! Shes not meant to be a spy!

                     "Well I think she can do it, ok! Shes my best friend! And best friends stay together.

                     "Chris! your going to regret this! She Cant make it through this mission! I I care for her as much as you so you better listen.

                         I ran away as quick as possible, but then i thought, maybe Jake is right. But i cant let him get to me. Im going to Anna's house.