Chapter 5

Me, Jake, and Anna, are finally going to the spy agency. Jake and Anna are nerveous, but Im serious. We were only looking for Cameron because thats the only agent we know here. We finally saw him.

   " Chris, your here! Welcome to the Spy Agency. This is the place where you will be getting your gear. We will also start training you and your friends so you will learn how to be unseen. We will give you stealth gear to get the information that you need to get."

      I said " So where do we go to get the chip?

          "Its just a short trip from here. You need to go to the dessert and the place is underground. This is where your stealth gear will come in handy. There are a lot of guards there. You need to find the boss, who has the chip and somehow take it. The escaping is up to you."

          Jake says, " So what exactly is in this chip?"

              "Well, its a plan to take over the U.S. If there plan suceeds, they will be able to control more countries, maybe continents if they have enough power, so you have to retrieve it."

               Anna says " Like any other evil person would do, try to take over the world." 

                                " Well lets just hope we kick there asses."

                               " Yes you should, but you cant fight them without even knowing how to fight. You need training before you go out there, or else you'll lose your lives for nothing.

                              " Okay, so when do we start?"

         " Tomorrow, early noon."

Also, when you do your mission, try to find out what this orginization is called for me. I would like to get some more information about them. It would really help.

         " Yeah sure "

        Anna and Jake must be really confused. They dont really know whats going on since I was the first one to get most of this information. Lets just hope they would catch up with me.