[Episode 12]

[3rd POV]

Chaldea's group moving to Lyon to find the Legendary Dragon Slayer Siegfried. The [Stone Fluegel] who contain Y/n still floating and somehow following them.

Cu: How long Master will be in that thing?

EMIYA: I'm not sure. Master said that this thing will heal him. So, we need to believe on him.

They keep moving as Gudako walking beside the [Stone Fluegel]. She keep looking at the floating thing with hope Y/n will awake.

Marie: You really care about him, right?

Gudako: Yes. I care and I love him.

Marie: *giggle* Well, like people said, love is weird. It come no matter time or place.

Gudako: *giggle* I agree.

They then arrive at Lyon just to saw many monsters and wyverns around the area as they had to clear out also people who died and turn into zombies. They then sensed a Servant and saw a Servant who had part of their face covered in bandages.

Jeanne: Who are you? A Servant?

Opera: Correct! People call me... The Phantom of the Opera.

Jeanne: I will deal with him.

???: No... I will the one who fight him.

They all then look at [Stone Fluegel] as it shine and a ball of light come out from it as it start to form a shape, reveal to be Y/n.

Gudako: Y/n!

Y/n look at Gudako and nodded. Opera look at Y/n with caution look remember Jalter order.

{Flashback}

Jalter: No matter what happen, don't fight with a boy with red hair streak. He is dangerous. *mutter* and he is mine.

{Flashback End}

Opera: I believe I need to reject it. I been order not to fight with you.

Y/n look at him as he then look at Jeanne.

Jeanne: It ok. I will be careful.

Y/n want to say something but Gudako beat him.

Gudako: No! You will not fight! You just recover are not you? So, please... don't push yourself.

Y/n look at Gudako as he sigh at this.

EMIYA: She right, Master. You just recover so you need a rest.

Y/n: ... Ok.

Jeanne: Good. Now go find the Dragon Slayer!

They nodded as they go find Siegfried but Y/n somehow stay. They then turn to him.

Gudao: Y/n?

Y/n: ... Sorry.

They widen they eyes at this as he repeat the same action like before. He run pass Jeanne as he run to Opera as he summon [Ginga Sparl Lance] as Opera don't prepare try to block it but get send to the wall. He get up just to get beat by Y/n just in a minutes as other just look at him.

Gudako: What was that for!

Y/n: ...Exercise... My body feel stiff in there.

Y/n then get scolded by the female while the male just look at him with shook head except for Lancer who is laugh at this. They then hear Opera laugh as they look at him.

Opera: hehehe...

Y/n: *frown* ... What you laugh at?

Opera look at him.