Ch2. Message?

-Y/n POV-

It's been months since Steven talked to me that morning.

We've been close ever since.

I've been cautious about my gem.

I've been where a glove that covers my palm and only my fingers are visible.

A lot of strange stuff has also happened. Gem fights of course.

I helped at times when I was able to. But without my power.

I've developed some changes in me as well.

But recently Steven and I came across Lapis Lazuli. A gem who's been stuck in a mirror.

Us trying to help her got us in trouble.

After dealing with her it seems we aren't really enemies with her.

After was meeting with Connie's parents and that was a big fiasco and we also got in trouble again.

Then was the incident with the watermelon Stevens. Connie and Steven fused with was amazing.

And many other incidents as well. Now it's Late at night now and I'm hanging out with Steven as his Dad Greg.

They were just goofy around with music while I just watched and laughed.

"Hey Y/n. Wanna try and use this?" Greg asked me.

"What me? I don't know how to use it!" I said with a laugh getting up and standing next to him.

"Here look. All you got to do is press this. And move- Gah!" Greg was interrupted by a loud sound which made his cover are ears.

"It's coming from the temple!" Steven shouted.

Steven and I ran up to the temple and saw it was the Wailing stone.

"What's going on!" I shouted still covering my ears.

"Pearl!" Steven shouted.

"I don't know! It just randomly activated! We can't stop it!" Pearl answered.

"Make it shut up!!" Amethyst shouted.

Garnet walked up to it and summoned her Gauntlet and placed it on the button on the Stone.

It quickly stopped the noise and we all sighed in relief. "What if you lift you hand? Will it begin to- Ah! There's my answer!" I asked and went to cover my ears again

The stone began to wail again. " I have an idea!" Steven said and ran up to the Stone and placed his arm in the Stone.

"That worked?" I questioned walking up to him with a laugh. Then he opened his mouth and the sound transferred to him.

"Steven!" I grabbed his arm and pulled it out. And pulled him back, asked him if he was okay and he nodded.

Garnet then placed pillows around the Stone and it suddenly stopped.