Day 1- A Harsh Punishment

I heard the door slam and my entire body tensed. My eyes shot around the room waiting for the handle to twist. He left me here before he left for work and I had been waiting all day wondering what this was. I stand in a red thong with a split down the middle, a tiny top you can see right through, and my hair tied up. A small chain dangled from the ceiling leading to my cuffed hands all the way down my body to my toes barely touching the floor. I knew I made him mad but it's never been like this before. The door creaks and I tried to stand up straight, but my legs droop as he walks towards me. "Mmmm how's daddy's dirty little girl?" He comes closer and slaps my cheek harshly. He uses his thumb and index finger to pull my face back to his and kisses me hard. My pussy began to throb as he moved his hands down to my waist. He lets his arms glide down to my pussy and I feel his fingers on my clit. He rubs my clit ever so slightly letting his fingers brush against my hole as I lean into his touch. He continues and I start to breath heavier, "mmm" he quickly pulls his hand away and leaves the room. I sigh frustrated and wait longingly for him to arrive. The door opens again and he's back with a small duffel bag. He sets it on the table and says, "oh don't worry you'll cum tonight. And again and again and again until you're begging me to stop." I shudder hearing his words knowing that I won't be able to walk tomorrow. He opens the bag and first pulls out a small pair of scissors. My curiosity gets the best of me, "why tf do you have those?" He sharply turns to face me and comes closer setting the scissors at the hem of my shirt. "I need to get this shirt off somehow since you're all tied up." He lets out a low chuckle as he begins to cut off my small top revealing my hard pink nipples. He throws the top and scissors to the side before going back to the bag and taking out a small marker. Coming closer again, he bends down and begins to mark up my body with anything he could think of to humiliate me. "You've been a very naughty girl." My cheeks flush as I know what's coming next. He uncuffs my hands and drags me to a table. He placed my hands on the table and puts me in position. "You know the rules, yes?" "Yes daddy." I stick my butt out so Im bent over the table and spread my legs-wide. I brace myself for the pain, but it doesn't come. He's playing with me. I sit there waiting for what seems like years wondering when he'll be back. Suddenly I hear the familiar sound of his belt coming off. He liked to use it, thought it made it more intimate. I feel the cool leather glide across my ass before a hard smack comes down. I flinch, but he doesn't stop. Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. He was harsh tonight as I let out small whimpers knowing it would do nothing to tame him. As bad as it sounds, part of me liked the pain, the sweet sting his belt left on my body reminded me who I belonged to. I waited for him to finish my punishment as my ass became numb to the feeling. He could tell I wasn't having the same strong reaction and began to spank my tits making them harder. My clit was throbbing and my pussy was so wet. He reaches down to check if Im wet enough yet and I guess he's satisfied with my dripping pussy because after two more smacks he tosses the belt to the side.  He leads me to the mirror to show me his work. My entire body was bruised and written all over were the words, slut, whore, cum whole, daddy's toy, etc. My mascara was smudged and my pussy was dripping. My nipples were hard and huge and lips swollen, "Now you're ready to be daddy's whore, aren't you." He whispers against my neck. He flips me over and onto my knees before grabbing my throat. I start to gag as he forces my head to tilt back and spits in my mouth. "Take off my pants- with your mouth" he says with a sly smile. I do as I'm told and sit up to reach the buttons on his pants un doing them quickly. I wanted to taste his cum. His 10 inch cock smacks my face and I remove his boxers. Mmmm. I start by teasing him, licking and sucking just the tip. I can't hold myself back any longer and I quickly deep throat his cock as he pushes me deeper. I gag but don't stop and he goes faster and harder. I hear him grunt as he takes his cock out of my dripping mouth and let's his cum spill out onto my face. "That's daddy's good girl." He throws me onto my back turning me over in teh process. "Spread them- farther." I do as he says and he admires my throbbing pussy before shoving all 10 inches in. I let out load moans as he changes up his pace going deeper and harder making my body shake. Just as I'm abt to cum, he stops and goes slowly waiting. "Please daddy." "Beg." "Please mmmm, please harder. Faster. More." His cock slams back into me as he grabs my tits and forces me to arch my back as he goes even deeper. I moan louder screaming his name as I orgasm. He doesn't stop. He fucks me again as I orgasm again, harder every time. My body starts to shake and I can't take it anymore. "One more time princess." "I can't, I can't." He hits my G spot and I cum one last time at the same time as him as he lets his cum seep into my pussy. "Good girl, I'm proud of you" he says as he wraps his arms around me and kisses my neck. "Thank you daddy."