Day 2- Wet & sweaty

I woke up and looked around to find him removing his clothing at the edge of the bed. I watch as he lets it fall from his chiseled abs and slowly turns to face me. "Good morning love, how are you feeling?" I try to get the words out but they never come. I must have lost my voice last night from all of the screaming. "It's ok, come on. Let's go take a shower." As I start to get out of bed my legs wobble and he catches me as I fall. "I think I went a little far last night. " he chuckles and he picks me up and carries me into the bathroom. He starts to remove my T-shirt and panties before turning on the shower letting the hot steam fill the air. "Don't worry, I'll take care of you today." He sets me in the shower and I lay down on the ground before he steps in himself. I realize what he meant by that as he bends down between my legs. I close them quickly, but he uses a gentle hand to slowly spread them. "I'll be gentle." He comes closer and starts to suck my swollen lips, letting his kisses travel down my neck. He kisses all of my tits sucking and licking. I let out small moans as he does this leaning into his touch. He presses his fingers into my bruises making me let out small whimpers. He leaves more hickeys down my stomach and waist before finally reaching my pussy. As hard as he had fucked me last night, I found myself wanting more. I felt my excitement as his tongue found my clit and as soon as he started, my entire body tingled as I exploded in pleasure. I start to moan loader as his tongue finds my hole and he starts to tongue fuck me, "ah, there's my sluts voice." He goes deeper sucking and probing my insides with his mouth. I cum quicker than expected and he takes it into his mouth before coming back up to kiss me. I taste my own juices as he spits them down my throat. He laughs again and starts to massage my tits, "daddy will always satisfy his dirty sluts needs." I feel his cock glide across the opening of my pussy and realize that he isn't stopping there. I was happy to spread my legs wider allowing him access. I wanted to bring him pleasure. His cock slides in easily with how soaked my pussy is and the help of the hot water from the shower. He grabs my hair with one hand before climbing on top of me and pushing himself deep inside. I let out loud moans that only seem to get louder the harder he fucks me. He groans as he slams into my walls pulling my head up to his chest. "Ahhh daddy, more please" he fucks me harder as I cum again on his dick. He cums at the same time and stops to admire his slut. He pulls my chin up to his before slowly letting his lips touch mine, "good girl." I melt into his arms before he pulls me out of the shower and carries me back to bed.