Day 3- Senseless

I saw him walking yesterday, he was with two new girls this time. I'd lived here for the past few years and I'd seen him with a new girl practically everyday. Each night, I could hear their moans from my bedroom window- that's how loud they were. And each night, I touched myself imaging what their pleasure felt like. I longed to be one of his victims. One that he could fuck over and over. I decided that I couldn't wait any longer, so tonight, I was just going to knock on his door.

I walk uncomfortably in my black corset and lace thong. It's too late for anyone to be awake, but I hope that I'm not seen. I reach his porch and I cautiously raise my hand to knock. The door opens by itself into a dark room. I walk inside looking for him. I walk up and down the halls and through each room, but I can't seem to find him. I see a room with a red door at the end of the hall and walk over to it. As I walk inside, I realize that I've found the room that faces my bedroom window- I'm in the right place. There's one bed in the middle of the room surrounded by platforms, chains and toys hanging on the walls. I walk over to the wall with the toys on it and look at them closely. The door shuts and I hear the lock click as I turn around to see him. "What are you doing in here?!" He sounds more curious than angry. I can't bring myself to answer so he does for me. "Ah, you want to be my new toy, yes?" I simply nod as he walks over to me. He grabs my wrist and sits me down in a chair before grabbing many ropes and a blindfold. He ties me to the chair carefully and covers my eyes with the fabric. I then hear music as earbuds are slipped into my ears blaring loud songs. I can't see, hear or move. He's taken all of my senses, so I wait for something to happen-anything. After 10 minutes I feel hands rip my lingerie from my body and strong vibration brush against my thigh. As he touches my clit with the toy, I jump but quickly melt into the sensation. It felt like I was being touched in all the right ways at once. He kept it on my clit for a long time letting me experience the feeling without knowing what he was planning to do. His hand started to move the toy down towards my hole as I felt it press against the opening. He begins to push it in painstakingly slow making my legs close. He only forces them back open and continues his silent torture. I realize that the vibration has been turned down to almost nothing as he finishes putting it inside. I sit there, waiting. Suddenly it starts again at a rapid pace making me moan and squirm in the chair. It's then returns to the small vibrations and I start to get frustrated. He turns it up again and then stops it again, over and over. Each time I was edged closer to orgasming, and each time he stopped it before I could. I feel myself begging, "Please, please let me cum." He turns the toy to high and leaves it there for a few minutes. As soon as I think I'm abt to finally cum, he stops it. I let out a loud groan and he removes the headphones from my ears. "Don't be greedy, you can only have so much." I pout now being able to hear the vibrator I get excited each time it buzzes louder. He continues the same process returning my sight next. It seemed to make it worse watching him turn it down and up as I squirmed in the chair trying to get closer to the toy. He chuckled occasionally and smirked throughout the process. I couldn't take it anymore, "I don't want to do this anymore, just let me cum!" I feel the warm burning sensation as his hand travels across my face, he puts the fabric over my mouth shutting me up, "there, whores like you don't deserve to have an opinion." He unties me but pins me down as he turns the vibrator to the highest setting and pushes it in and out. I moan through the fabric and he makes eye contact the entire time with a smug look on his face- he knew what it did to me. He holds me down as he continues to thrust it in and out as my body squirms and tries to close my legs. He holds my hands back and my legs open as he continues. He laughs at my attempts to get free because he knows I want to cum. I finally orgasm as a huge wave of pleasure washes over me and I let out loud moans. He doesn't stop the toy instead he turns it to a lower setting and leaves it inside before tying me to the bed. One rope led from each post of the bed frame leaving my legs spread and my hands above my head. He leaves me tied up and gagged moaning and shaking as the vibrator continues to shift between settings. By morning, the sheets were soaked in cum and my entire body was shaking due to how sensitive I was. I wanted to come back again.