Part IV // Weak Little Humans

As your mind started fading out, you were quickly brought back into your body when you felt Dabi's hot tongue lick from your shoulder all the way up to your neck. It tickled, distracting you from the pain and pleasure coming from your lower half, but only for a moment until his tongue was replaced by his teeth sinking into your shoulder. You wailed at the pain, feeling his teeth make their way through your flesh. Somehow this pain was much worse than the feeling of Dabi stretching out your tiny hole. At least you were somewhat prepared for that intrusion. This one had caught you completely off guard.

As he continued to pound into you with no mercy, you began losing feeling in your body, barely able to hold yourself upright. Dabi, seeming to pick up on this, moved you back to the ground. Placing you down on all fours, the pain in your knee was now the last thing on your mind as he continued to fuck you doggy style with no feelings of remorse for your currently dazed state.

"Come on now, we're not done yet."

His arm was under your stomach, keeping you up as he began frantically rubbing circles on your clit. The tingly feeling from earlier returning, even stronger than before. That feeling, mixed with the feeling of his dick entering you, again and again, had your body shivering. An unknown sensation was growing stronger and stronger, causing your breathing to become erratic and your muscles to start twitching.

"I'm going to fill you up until my cum is dripping out of this hole" he grunted, the force of his dick pistoning into you becoming more sloppy by the second. He was getting close.

"N-no! Please don't" You didn't like the sound of this. He wanted to 'fill you up' but you already felt as if you were stretched as far as you could go. You don't think your body would be able to handle it anymore.

"No? But don't you little bunnies love being bred like sluts?"

"I-I'm not a bunny!" You tried to explain.

"Oh... but you are a slut then?" He questioned.

No! That wasn't what you meant at all. Why was he twisting your words around like this? Did he enjoy messing with you? You didn't even have the capacity to explain further before you felt your vision going blurry, finally finding yourself being pushed to the edge as your body went limp, spasming in pure post-orgasmic ecstasy.

"Mmm, fuck, bunny! Your clenching around my dick so fucking tight. You really wanna milk me dry don't ya? Well if you want it that bad, I guess I'll be kind enough to help you out."

He picked up his pace a bit more, his hands gripping your hips so tight that his nails started digging into your skin as he kept your ass in the air. The sensation was sending you into overdrive. You felt overly sensitive to every move he made. It made you start crying out with what little strength you had left. It was too much. It was all way too much. With one last shove, he unleashed his load deep inside your cunt, causing a warm feeling to erupt within you. It almost felt like your belly was going to explode with just how much leaked out of him.

The two of you stayed like that for a bit, his dick sending pulse after pulse of hot cum into your womb, until he pulled out, leaving you feeling almost empty without the feeling of his big dick inside of you. He released you from his grip, allowing your body to slump into the ground. The cold leaves sprawled across the forest floor felt soothing against your hot skin.

You started to feel something trickling out of you, slipping past your folds and dripping down your thigh before Dabi stopped it, dragging whatever the hot liquid was back up your leg and using his finger to push it back inside of you. He pumped his fingers in and out of you a few more times for good measure, causing you to squirm slightly, but the boom of his voice snapped you right back into place.

"Hey now! Don't go wasting any of this shit. Or I'll fuck you all over again you hear me?" Not trusting your own voice, all you could do was nod, too weak to attempt anything more than that. "Good. I want my pups in that belly of yours, and I don't care how many times we gotta do this to make that happen."

You couldn't make sense of what he was saying. Everything was becoming so foggy and all you really wanted to do right now was rest. You felt your eyes begin to flutter shut before Dabi started mumbling to himself.

"You humans sure are weak little creatures aren't you? You really are like a bunny." There were faint shuffling sounds, mixed with the clattering of what sounded like objects being knocked into each other before it was silent once again. Right as you had given up on keeping conscious, you felt your body being lifted off the ground before falling into a deep sleep.

"Y/N?... Y/N?" You heard someone call out, waking you from your sleep... that voice... you knew that voice...

"Grandma?" You croaked out, forcing your eyes open.

"Yes, Angel! What exactly are you doing out here? Did that mother of yours send you over?" She sighed, "That girl has always been a worrier... and why on gods green earth would you sleep on the porch swing? I'm sure the guest room is much comfier."

Porch swing? You questioned, as you began regaining consciousness. You lifted your head to look around and saw that she was telling the truth. The pillow for the swing was tucked behind your head, while your red hood was draped over your body. Even your basket was here, pushed off beside you, but seemingly untouched.

"G-grandma, I-"

"Never mind then. I'm sure it was a long journey to make on your own" She dismissed with a wave of her hand, "Not to mention you always were absentminded. Even as a child. Now just forget it and hurry inside! Hasn't your mother ever warned you that there are wolves about?"