jungkook - pay him back.

𝑫𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈,𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒘

𝑫𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈,
𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒘

☀︎︎☾︎㋛︎❣︎⌫❥︎

______________________

♫︎☾︎❣︎ꨄ︎☀︎︎☹︎

Y/n pov-

Gun shots was all i can hear.she challenged,and here we are..my ego is too big deny it...

"Everyone is dying!we need more men"
my teammate said while reloading her gun

"Don't worry love,I got you covered"
I heard my boyfriend say through my ear piece..

I looked back confused..i saw lot of men in their uniform which said "Jeon" on it...i looked behind and saw my boyfriend.

Sending his people..he noticed me looking at me and smirked and continued to send his men to my side.

He is in for a treat tonight..

•moments later•

"Oh how I love you.."

He said,grabbing my face and kissing me all over again..me being all flustered by his touch and affection,pulled him in even more..

Pretty sure I'm addicted to him..

He got on top of me and my clothes were now nothing but rags..

"I'll buy you more clothes,u just have to let me rip them"

He looked at my naked body up and down and licked his lips..I purposely arched My back and moaned his name.

"Oh jungkook.."

He growled before digging his face into my neck and licking my sweet spot over and over..

"You like it love?"

I nodded in response but I got a spank in return..I moaned again and my hands went to his hair..

"Words baby,words"

He whispered in my ear with the deepest voice ever..

"Yes daddy"

I could feel him smirking as he went down again on my neck and marking me up all over..

He soon got up to admire his art..

"All mine.."

I noticed his shirt was still on..I pouted and pointed at it and told him to take it off..
He then brought my hands up to the first button and told me to take it off for him..