taehyung - cheater 1

Y/n pov~
Me,taehyung,rosé and her boyfriend Jason were at a club to get our minds off the hectic work.taehyung went to dance on the dance floor with Jason while me and rosé stayed there as we were not in the mood to dance.

After a few mins I saw a girl approaching taehyung.she started grinding on him and I saw he clearly got a boner.after what he did made me shook.he pulled her by her waist and kissed her.me,rosé and Jason witnessed this.i ran off crying with rosé following ne while taehyung had no clue.

Y/n - "rosé-"
She cut me off by hugging me and comforting me.i started crying on her shoulder.

Y/n - "rosé..h-how could he?he has a freaking girlfriend!!"

Rosé - "don't worry y/n..there are alot more nice guys who deserve a beautiful woman like you"

I pulled out from the hug.

Y/n - "I'll take the Taxi today..u and Jason enjoy"

Rosé - "ru sure?..I can drop u off if u want?"

Y/n - "im fine..bye"

I smiled a little assuring her I was ok.

We both went our separate ways and I was here in the taxi stand crying.

Rosé pov~
I went back into the club and went straight to taehyung.he was still making out with that slut.i my blood was boiling now!I went to him and slapped him.

Rosé - "U MOTHERFCKER!U FORGOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND NOW?!"

he looked at me in shook,his eyes widened.oh now he is playing innocent!

Taehyung - "OH NO..WHERE IS SHE?!"

Rosé - "oh someone has came back to their senses huh?..don't worry she is long gone from your cheating ass..she deserves a better man..also I didn't mean to interrupt ur make out..I just came to remind ur ass that u have a ex now!"

Then the slut came in the way.

The girl - "hey just forget about her..now u have me..I can give u whatever u want u know?"

Rosé - "just remember,u can't make a wife out if a hoe like her"

She said winking at him making me gag.i went back to Jason who was just in the bar counter drinking while looking at us.

2 hours later~
Rosé - "poor y/n deserve a better man"

Jason - "oh she did..she is in the taxi stand with a nice handsome man..he gave her his jacket and comforting her"

Rosé - "oh really?let's go see"

Me and Jason went outside and hid behind a car to see what's happening.i saw a man beside y/n.he was really handsome.she was wearing his jacket and she was laughing and talking with him.i hope he doesn't break my half-heart...which is her heart.

Jason - "they look cute"

Rosé - "agreed..better than with taehyung"

Y/n pov~
I was talking to this guy.his name was hyunjin.he was so handsome.he was here for a taxi and noticed me crying.

he was here for a taxi and noticed me crying