Taehyung - infront of her

Taehyung pov~

I heard my girlfriend's,Tess(..DONT WRY.. Y/N IS NOT HERE YET) phone ding..I didn't mind and just minded my own business..but it went non-stop..whose texting her so much?..she was on the living room watching Netflix..I had work so I couldn't join her..I took her phone and looked at the texts

[Ethan - 12 messages]
Why is Ethan texting her so much?he was her childhood friend...I couldn't unlock it since she had a lock on her phone...I looked downstairs through my door and saw that Tess was fast asleep on the couch.

perfect I sneaked downstairs and to the couch...at first I couldn't help but admire her sleepy face..she was so cute!!!..But I came to the sense of my mission.I took her finger slowly trying to unlock her phone..it unlocked and I quickly went to the messages..

I clicked on the ethan's contact and I just found out

....I've just been a fool for her...

I saw he was sending I love you's to her..I went back to the previous messages from him.....they were sending n'des to eachother?!fck u Tess..but..I have an idea..

I put down her phone..and went back upstairs and called my friend y/n to play with her..

Y/n pov~

Y/n - "Ahhah!gotcha!"

I said through the mic while playing fifa in my PS5 with my bestfriend Taehyung..

Taehyung - "ah fck u y/n!..u win every time!"

Y/n - "UMM CUZ I'M BETTER THAN U BOI!"

I said while taking a French fry and crunching it

Y/n - "anyways!u still coming to merick's party?"

Taehyung - "yeah"

Y/n - "make sure to bring Tess to!I haven't seen her beautiful face in awhile"

Taehyung - "...u never told me u were gay!!"

Y/n - "WTF?!NO IM NOT!"

Taehyung - "then why ru hitting on my gf?!"

I sighed in disbelief...this guy..

Y/n - "whatever!I'm gonna get ready now..see u at the party taetae"

Taehyung - "bye y/niee!"

I went out of the game,turned of my PS5 and went to my bathroom and get ready for the party..

[1 hour in:]
I dried off my hair and started curling it while on the phone with my friend hwasa

Hwasa - "so..that's why I'm not coming to the party and..I can't pick u up..I'm so sry!!"

Y/n - "it's okay I guess...I'll just pick up a taxi"

She hung up and I sighed..my brother borrowed my car for some emergency and I couldn't go..I went to the closet and changed into my party outfit..

[Y/n's look]