Taehyung - waiting

Taehyung pov~

"Ugh fck!"

I was in my office when,I got a fckin boner..yes..I was just looking through my sugar baby y/n's insta account....
Looking at pictures of her as I missed her so much,missed her mouth wrapped around my length,missed eating her out...missed her tight hole ...she was with her family for her brother's birthday  

Then I came upon these..
..
Her with Bikini's,Thin crop top which made her cleverage come to view

Staring at that photos made me Jelly as I know there will male followers for her but also.it made me hard..she so fckin sexy!..I just want her here and make her ride me in this chair..

I have no choice but to...m'sterbuate...
I stood up,locked my cabin door and sat right back on the couch..looking down to my pants,seeing a huge tent getting bigger and bigger..craving for her touch..as I was bout to unzip my it,my phone rang.

I looked to see who was it...

[F*ck doll😍]

It was y/n!she was requesting a video call and I quickly answered it..

"Hey Doll"

"Oh hey daddy...did I call u in the wrong time,ru busy?"

"I'm not busy doll stop over thinking"

She chuckled and I noticed she was outside..

"Where ru doll?"

"Oh I'm actually coming home and I'm almost here,my brother just wanted to celebrate his birthday with his friends and...not us..
Eh,I don't even care about hi-"

"Ur coming home?!no..come straight to office"

"Why daddy?"

"The maids are on leave so u will be alone"

She made her mouth into 'O'

"Ok fine,I'm taking the bus"

"No..I'll send someone to pick u up"

"That won't be Necessary daddy..I can come in the bus"

"No excuses...I'll send someone"

She eventually gave up and stayed in the call until one of my bodyguards came to pick her up...
Once I hung up,I threw the phone on the sofa and smiled in excitement...
She is going to be here soon!

(1 hour later)

"Ugh where is she!I can't..handle it!"

I tried to to touch myself but it's not working!then..I heard someone from outside..calling me..

"Mr.Kim?"

"Yes?"

"Ms.Lee y/n has came to visit-"

"Yes,let her in"

I kept my eyes on the door and it opened..There came in y/n with her luggage...and her ass..looking gorgeous as always..

"Hi daddy!"

Was the first thing she said..I got up from my seat and went towards the Door and locked it...I looked back at her smirking and sat on the sofa..took my blazer off and threw it somewhere..

"On you knees doll"

She quickly got on her knees and stared at the tent in my pants...Kissing it a couple time before cupping it with her hands...

"Who got u this hard daddy..I can't even do this!"

She unzipped my pants and took off my boxers..the monster came outside finally free....She licked up the pre-cum on the tip and I felt the shivers down ti my spine..