III

Present Time 8:30 A.M

"Harmony... Wake up. Wake up honey, Didn't you forget... Comic con is tommorow and you gotta catch your flight.."

Harmony opened her eyes slowly and she yawned. Her mother smiled and sat her morning herbal tea on the night stand and left the room. Harmony yawned once more and sipped on her tea. She grabbed her phone and checked for any notifications.

Mahogany Lox: Lmk when you arrive in NY (:

Matthew E: Comic Con! (:

Cam Dallas: Comic Con! Let's get funky...!

after Magcon. 1:21 A.M

Nash: Come over to Aaron's room. We are filming my first video.

Mahogany: I'm too tired Nash. Sorry. Harmony fell asleep and I'm already too. But Me and Harms made plans for the mall tommorow. Join us?

Nash: Sure I'll let the guys know.

Mahogany: Sweet. Night Nash.

Nash: Night Mags.

Next Day. 11:32 AM.

Harmony's POV.

"Do you think Nash likes me ?" I asked Mahogany.

"Yes. You two are smitten." Mahogany replied.

We were currently getting ready for the mall, Mahogany was doing her makeup in the bathroom and I was doing mine on my bed. My cup of herbal tea on the nightstand , courtesy of the hot water provided by the coffee maker.

"He tried sparking a conversation with me at Magcon but I got sidetracked with a fan." I said.

"Nash wants to talk to you as much as you want to talk to him." Mahogany said.

"What's his favorite store?" I asked.

"His favorite clothing brand is Asphalt, maybe you two could go to Zumiez. Plus they have cute boho clothes there. You two could bond there." Mahogany said.

"Thanks for the pointers Mags." I said.

"For the D.I.Y Boho Goddess, I'd figured you'd find a way to bond. I mean you did upload a video entitled, How to talk Your Crush in 5 Fabulous Ways." Mahogany said.

"I also did upload a video entitled  Do Boys Always Have To Make The 1st Move?" I said.

"Oh Harms." Mahogany said and she giggled.

Meanwhile. Nashs Pov.

"Harmony and Nashy sitting in a tree, K I S S-" I hit Cameron in the head with my hand to get him to shut up.

"She's adorable okay." I said.

Cam smiled and he threw on a Volcom shirt.

"Do you think I can do this?" I asked.

"She's way better than---"

I cut him off.

"I know... Harmony is better than Allison." I said.