V

"Dad.. trust me. I am fine. Skylynn coming over to stay with me in L.A is good for me and her." Nash argued with his father on the phone.

"She really wanted to go to comic con with Cameron." Chad argued back.

"She rarely gets to see me!" Nash exclaimed.

"Cause when she did see you, it was when you were with Harmony. Skylynn thinks your sad too much." Chad said.

Nash sighed. "I just want to spend time with her." Nash looked at a photo of him, Harmony and Skylynn at the beach. It was his favorite photo of the trio.

"Okay. I'll put Skylynn & myself on a flight to L.A. tommorow. That okay?" Chad asked.

"Definitely. Thanks dad. Love ya." Nash replied.

"Love ya to kiddo." Chad said the phone conversation ended. Nash looked around his apartment and he stopped when he saw his pair of black vans. He got up from the couch and went over to slip them on. He grabbed his car keys and he proceeded to leave his house.

"Best impression of a white girl?"

"Oh my gawd yaaaaas! Starbucks!"

Harmony and Nash were eating some chick-fil-a and they were in the food court. They were currently doing impressions and making each other laugh.

"Okay guys. Time to leave. The limo is waiting outside." Bart said.

Nash and Harmony finished their food and they got up to throw it away. Nash looked at Harmony and he examined her face. Her simple when she smiled. Her plump lips. Her eyes.

Everything.

She is beautiful.

Nash smiled as Harmony looked up to meet his eyes.

"What?" She asked smiling.

"You are beautiful." He said.

Harmony felt butterflies in her stomach and they continued to walk into the limo. They boarded and Harmony and Nash sat close together.

"Do you want to go on a date?" Nash asked. Harmony looked up from her phone.

"Sure. Movie?" Harmony suggested. Nash nodded.

"8 sound good? The hotel room." Nash said and Harmony nodded.

The two had hearts just waiting to burst open and love one another, however... Due to past reasons, Nash's heart was scarred and Harmony's was new... afraid of being hurt.

Nash's Hotel Room. 7:55 PM.

"The Great Gatsby?" Nash asked.

Cameron rolled his eyes. "Do you want her to cry when Mr. Gatsby dies?"

"But it gives me an opportunity to put my arm around her." Nash said.

"You need to put your arm around her when Jay sees Daisy!" Cameron said.

The door was knocked on and Nash widened his eyes.

"Ready Nash?" Cameron asked and Nash nodded 'no'.

Cameron opened the door and Nash glared at Cam.

Really n---

"Hi Nash." Harmony's voice brought the teen back into his state of mind and she gave him a hug.

"I'll see y'all in three hours." Cam said and closed the door.

Nash smiled and said, "I got The Great Gatsby."

"Oooh Groovy. I've been wanting to see this." Harmony said. Nash then popped the movie and Harmony decied to sit cross legged on the bed.

"Lay with me..." Nash said, unsure If Harmony would say yes or no.

"Sure." Harmony said.

Nash approached his black Jeep and he hopped in. He turned on the car and he reversed out of the parking lot and into the streets of California.

Nash had one thing on his mind when he approached the familiar apartment a couple of minutes later.

He knocked on the door to the all so familiar room he had grown to miss.

The door opened and Nash smiled.

"Hey Cameron. When you leaving to Comic Con?"