IV

"What do you mean you don't allow cats on this flight? She's in her pet bag and I got her papers to prove she's mine." Harmony exclaimed as she held her bags. Her cat Marley meowed and the airplane worker sighed.

"Let me see the papers..." She said, feeling sorry for the cat.

Harmony smiled and Marley meowed.

Harmony handed her the papers and the woman registered her cat. The woman gave Harmony a ticket and tagged the bag with Marley and the woman smiled.

"Good luck on your trip." The woman said. Harmony thanked her walked over to the terminal.

"Now Boarding Flight 115 American Airlines to New York City, New York now boarding First Class." The attendant said.

Harmony got her bags again and she handed the ticket. The attendant inspected the cat to make sure it was safe for her to come out and she nodded.

"Have a safe flight, Mrs. Grier." Harmony said.

"Sorry it's Ms. Valentine. Recently divorced. Papers still going through." Harmony corrected her sadly. Harmony smiled and boarded the plane. She gave the attendant her ticket and sat in her seat.

"Ready Marley? Another flight. I hope you pissed and poo before we left." Harmony said to her cat. Harmony put on her headphones and D-Pryde, her favorite rapper so far as of 2015, played and her favorite track soothe her into a small slumber.

Free Day for Magcon 12:42 PM.

"Groups?" Bart asked as they arrived at the mall.

"Me and Cam will be with Harmony and Mahogany." Nash said.

Everyone announced their groups and soon they dispersed into different areas of the mall, after agreeing to meet at the food court at 3.

Cameron and Mahogany decided to go into American Eagle while Harmony was intrigued by a Bohemian store called Live, Life, Love.

Nash followed her and Harmony examined some dresses they have.

"You are really into this stuff?" Nash said as he looked at the sculptures they had of Buddha.

"I love it a lot. It keeps me at peace." Harmony said.

"So tell me about yourself?" Nash said. Harmony turned to look at him.

"How you mean?" She said and smiled.

"Life story. Everyone always has a past, present and a future." Nash said.

"Well, I'm 17 right now. My YouTube name is QueenBoho and I do makeup tutorials, D.I.Y's, Yoga Lessons etcetera. Have 10 Million Subscribers combined from instagram, Twitter and YouTube. My father died when I was 7, car accident." Harmony said as she took a deep breath. She looked down and Nash picked up her chin with his fingers and gave her a reassuring smile.

"I have a cat named Marley, she's 3 years old and she is a Egyptian Mau, rare breed. I plan to go to college a year after I graduate school. I take online classes right now, and I plan to open up a De-Stress Clinic." Harmony said." What about you?" Harmony asked.

"I'm 17 (I know he's not 17 during the beginning of Magcon but I had to change up the ages. Explains at the bottom) I plan to do this as long as I can and to hopefully become a actor. I attend Davidson Day high school. Most followed person on vine as of a couple of days ago to be exact. I have two brothers, Hayes you met, and Will. I also have a half sister named Skylnn and she is 3 and a half." Nash said.

Harmony smiled and said, "Do you like cats?"

"I do. I most definitely do." Nash said and Harmony smiled.

"Never met no guy, who does like cats." Harmony said as she picked up a Egyptian Cat King figure.

"Do you meditate a lot?" Nash asked.

"Just to De-stress." Harmony said.

"You should teach me that." Nash said.

"I will." Harmony said and smiled. They then approached the counter where Harmony paid for the Egyptian figurine and some Chakra stones.

Los Angeles, CA

Nash sighed as he woke up from his long sleep. He looked at the time as it glared at him. 3:12 PM. Another sleepless night. Nash got up and he took off his clothes and walked to his shower, naked. He turned on the hot water and he sighed as flashbacks of him and a female replayed in his memory. Nash got into the shower and he closed his eyes and a woman appeared in his mind.

Not just any woman.

Harmony.

{ Authors note: Nash and the magcon boys are 17 in this book. Cam is 20 however. The majority of ages are 17 but Hayes will be the only one who has the same age.}