VI

Harmony awoke from her nap to find out she had two hours left in her flight. She might as well finish her reading. Harmony grabbed her book and she looked around, it was a horrible book to be seen reading.

Fifty Shades Darker.

She opened her book and she couldn't help but think of Anatasia's choice to leave Christian. She then caught herself thinking of Nash... Christian had 15 women before Anna, Nash had just one.

Harmony took a deep breath and she tried keeping those tears in. Those repeated tears.

She wondered...

She pulled out her phone and went to the messages icon. She scrolled all the way down and found the conversation.

She saw the number and matched it with the number that called her last night. It was the same one.

Nash had called her.

After the Movie. 12:31 AM.

"I enjoyed the movie.." Harmony said as she approached her room. Nash smiled and said, "the book is good too.. ummm..." Nash scratched the back of his head.

"I'm gonna be going with Cameron in California for a week or so and... Well..." Nash stuttered.

"Let me finish that sentence for you..." Harmony leaned in closer and she planted a kiss on Nash's lips. She pulled back and said, "Yeah I'll go hang." She opened her door and closed it.

Nash was left speechless and he touched his lips. Strawberry Sherbert lip balm. Nash felt happiness boil inside of him and he ran to Aaron's room and pounded on the door. Cameron opened the door and Nash yelled, "she kissed me!" The boys made a "oooh" sound.

Next Day..

"You kissed him. Bad! No no!" Mahogany said as the two were in the bathroom doing their makeup for the day.

"What? It was not in the spur of the moment, I just felt like it was right." Harmony said.

"Can you trust him?" Mahogany asked.

Harmony looked at Lox and she sighed.