Pepper steals scientists shirt, immediately disolves

So yeah here's some of Crayoola's backstory- I might do the others
Btw Crayoola's own mother didn't show up to their birth 😰
(In this story (it's past) they are referred to as Pepper, and yes they were friends with Cruelola (Al/Alvin/Vin) back then lolzies)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The small blonde haired person ran through the woods, determined to make their way to their destination. They tripped quite a few times, before coming to the village they were looking for. They smiled, looking around before stepping into the gates. The village was near the River district, just the outskirts. There was several streams running through the forests leading to it, and the gate was decorated with variants of flowers and vines. They waited, before seeing a familiar boy step out. He had black hair and bright blue eyes, which locked with the green eyes in front of them. The two stared at eachother before giggling and laughing, hugging eachother tightly as if promising to never let go. Empty promises that whither. The two never saw the strange man following them through the forest, yet they certainly saw him grab the blonde.

"Pepper!-"

The blonde screamed out the others name, scared.

"Vin!-"

Suddenly a dampened cloth was held tight against their nose and mouth, making them recognise the sickly sweet stench of chloroform fill their respiratory system. Whilst Vin watched in horror, another man had grabbed him and was doing the same. The two teens were helpless against them, they were so big and strong compared to the younger two, both skinnier and shorter. The last thing Pepper heard were mutters of the larger two and the muffled, desperate screams of Vin, calling for his elder brother, anyone....

Pepper had a feeling that Vin would never see his elder brother again.

Vin watched in pain as his friend slowly fell limp, their eyes shutting. He was screaming, taking in long, deep breathes that burned in his lungs as his voice began to fail him. He felt his eyes getting heavier, heavier, no, he can't give up, not for these men, not for anyone. The heaviness became to much for him, his vision starting to blur, and in one last desperate attempt for help he screamed for his elder brother. His sobs, his breaths, they all burned ferociously. He finally gave up. Defeated. Heartbroken. He closed his eyes, drifting off to sleep as the stink of what smelt like nail polish to him surround him slowly.

The two were never heard from again. Missing posters were put up, both families comforted eachother, although Pepper's father was left absolutely shattered. His light. His only child. The only fragment left of his marriage. The only good part. Gone. Gone forever. Gone...
Gone..
Gone.....?
Gone.

Wake up

WAKE UP.

WAKE UP GOD DAMMIT WAKE UP!!

Lolzies have a cliffhanger, the continuation shall be of life after lolzies