Projects 001, 006 and 018

(Crayola's POV)
It was a long and tedious wait. The chains keeping us to the wall were cold and it didn't help that the clothes we were wearing were easily torn and thin, as well as the standard vest and white shorts underneath. The room was cold, and the floor made your feet sting whenever you stood up for too long. Eventually, it began to get hotter. Hotter, hotter... no. That was me being dragged away by the large people who took me. I wondered how Mum and Dad were doing. Hopefully well. Eventually I was dragged away from the warmer hallway and the coldness returned, except to a much more bitter extreme. After just a few minutes my feet were numb and stung with pain by small stones digging into them as I realised I had been taken outside, headed to another building.

When we entered the building, I remembered the other people in the room with me. Most looked scared, yet two people stood out to me. A black haired person was yelling at the door, and banging their wrists and chains on the wall behind them. Whilst another blonde person tried to calm him down. Maybe I'll see them later. I was snapped back into my thoughts at the sudden heat. Warm. Boiling. It was slightly better than the cold but it made me feel icky and damp. The gown began to stick to my arms and legs. We passed other people in white coats but I was too tired and sore to see what they looked like. I heard muttering as I was taken to a room, dragged towards a large tube thing- like a tanning bed. I was roughly thrown into it, before my limbs were roughly grabbed and moved. Soon I was laying with my legs together, arms at my side and looking straight up. There was a stab in my arms. Like a shot, but ten times more painful, as if ten different big needles were stabbed into my skin.

I snapped my head up, shrieking from the pain. I looked at my arms, it was like a small platform, the liquid seen inside was glowing and a bright hue of blueish green. I was immediately pushed back down and slammed onto the cold metal. The same pains were stabbed into my sides, chest and legs. As this was happening I could see the lid to the capsule start glowing, a dull purple hue. A hand was clamped tight over my mouth to prevent me from screaming and jerking my head up again. It was painful, so painful. I realised they did not care how much pain they had to put me through to complete whatever they were doing. It was no use screaming or crying. They did not see me as a human. Even if I was. I was exactly like them, with functioning nerves and limbs, yet they did not see me as them.

After what felt like hours, which it probably was, the lid was finally closed. There was whirring, whooshing sounds all around me. Then it started. The pains. It burnt, I was finally able to look down at myself, before realising the places where the small platforms were at were starting to glow dully, the same colour as the glowing liquid in the platforms, which I quickly noted was gone. My head felt light headed at the thought of the liquid entering my limbs. I never liked the idea of shots but this feeling was so overwhelming, my vision began to fade and I eventually blacked out. With little vision I could see the hair on my shoulder starting to turn a reddish pink. Then everything else was black, I had fainted. 'Funny innit?'

Third person
Crayola stood infront of you, scratching their head to recall anything else. "Oh right! I was there when the legs incident with Pepper happe-" "I think both me and Pepper would appreciate it if you shared that story another time, that time being whenever Pepper feels comfy." Cruelola entered the room from where he was standing, which was just at the doorframe. "Yeah, dinner's ready anyways!" Reject also entered. Crayola started to whine, "Oh please can I tell them one more story! C'mon, not even the downfall of the entire project? You love that story, almost as much as you hate me!" Cruelola rolled his eyes, "Fine. But make it quick, alright? I'm sure you-" he nodded his head at you gently, "-are hungry and want something to eat before you go home." Crayola almost leapt out of their seat in joy, before quickly containing himself and sitting back down. A wide grin made its way onto Cruel's face. "Provided Cray can tell the story. I've never heard it from his point of view, and it can be his payback for hiding my jumper." "What?!" Crayola stared it him in a complex mixture of disappointment, anger and shock. "He wouldn't, we both know that!" "Yeah, which is why we'll force it out of him." Cruelola looked at you, "But I suggest you go home for tonight, me and Crayola have to obtain Cray's interest and yoink him, y'get me?" He picked you up and quite literally nearly threw you out of the house.

Kidnaps Cray but in a cute way