Masked Cray. (Referred to as Jasper aswell in this)

It started off as a normal day. Jasper stepped out of his car and headed towards the building, letting out a sigh and getting out his laptop as soon as he stepped into the building. An employee by the name of Isla, looked at him and grimaced. He pointed to the room, to which Jasper nodded and walked into. He basically had a free day to sleep for his upcoming shift, but he had better things to do. He still came for lunch and after lunch he'd sleep until his shift was due, which is why he had a thin mattress under the table and usually slept there. For now, he just did stuff like play games on his laptop and charge it up, or go out and get coffee.

Isla greatly envied Jasper, after all he had an easy job and he still got payed more than him. He even had the audacity to insult his lunch once. What a prick. However, Isla had devised a plan. A plan to test out something he had been meaning to test out for a long time now...

As Jasper went out of the room at lunch, he started to merrily talk to one of his other coworkers, to which she chatted back. Isla examined his enemy. He didn't have any food on him. Perfect. Isla knew he didn't usually eat at lunch, but he ate before it. In the locked room. Therefore, he wouldn't have eaten for at least more than 10 hours before his shift began. Which of course, he wouldn't be at his shift today. As soon as his "break" was over, Jasper headed to the room again, and slept peacefully. Isla told his boss that he did not feel well and he needed some quiet time, to which his boss sent him into the same room Jasper was sleeping. Perfect. He would wait until Jasper awakened in an hour, when everyone was gone, before he would strike. He was not usually noticed and nobody would know if he did not leave the building.

An hour later, the building was quiet and every sound or creak seemed to echo eerily. But then, the lights turned on again. Lights and machines buzzed busily as Isla explored a little. He had accidentally fallen asleep in the room, and when he had awoken his victim was not on the small mattress. As soon as the lights went on, Isla knew where the younger was. The generator room. He quickly hid next to a door, knowing that Jasper would have to make his way back to the room in order to access the security system, so he was same and out of the sight of the other for now...

Just 20 minutes earlier, Jasper had awoken to see Isla sitting in the corner of the room, which at the moment was dully lit by the window. He was filled with confusion. Isla was meant to be home. Did he forget? And also, why was he in here? The two were worst enemies, so why would Isla even step near him? Anyway, he got up, banging his head in the process, giving a groan of pain. He stumbled towards the light switch, basically punching it, yet to no avail. He sighed, looking down at Isla. He looked uncomfortable. Whatever, it wasn't his problem. He left with hurry, walking quickly towards the generator room. As soon as he was there he searched for the switches to the main light sources. Do the people in here just forget he works a night shift? He flipped the switch, waiting 5 minutes for the system to load up, before the building was flooded with soft, white light. He smiled, stretching his slender arms back. Taking a small brush out of his pocket and swiftly brushing the already silky smooth brown curls that was his hair. Adjusting his square framed glasses before looking down and admiring himself. He turned to leave, before seeing something. A shadow? He looked again and it was gone. Must be his mind playing tricks on him, after all maybe he should've slept more that day. His head still throbbed slightly, making him whine and put a hand where he bumped it, before exiting, still rubbing his head.

Suddenly his arm was grabbed and his legs was swept out from under him, making his head hit the floor, another wave of pain flooding his head. He writhed on the ground, trying to get away from his attacker, but to no use. His hair was yanked back from the side of his face, and everything stopped for a few seconds, before his glasses were taken and put into the breast pocket of his attacker. He groaned in annoyance, he couldn't see very well without them, and his eyesight was too poor to even see any distinguishable features. Suddenly, a large smack sound was heard, followed by a stinging pain in his right cheek. He sat up, still struggling to get away. He quickly stood up and began to stumble his way down the hallway, tears threatening to spill. Surely there will be marks tomorrow, and people would soon start to figure he had lost. I mean, everyone knew that he could barely see a thing without his glasses, then alone win a fight. His ego had been greatly shattered, as tears began to spill down his face, sending a burning sensation on his already smarting cheek.

Isla, however, chuckled under his breath, watching his victim trying to escape. He heard frustrated sniffles and the sound of water hitting marble floor, and figured that Jasper, the one man who swore to everyone, if not the world, that he would never cry, was crying. Here he was, sniffling like he had a cold, his ego which was so clumsily built shattered by a simple slap. He quickly sneaked over, Jasper looking back and groaning in frustration. "Poor baby. Did someone give you a little tap on the face? Oh so... pathetic." He giggled, slamming the smaller into the wall again, and lowering himself to the other's level. Dim green eyes met with greyish blue, and once Jasper recognised the strings of dirty blonde that covered some parts, he fell silent. He now knew exactly why Isla was with him in that room. It was all a plan. Isla chuckled. "I'm going to put this around your eyes. Then you're going to hop into my truck, and then I'm going to take you to where you'll be staying." He dangled a piece of cloth in front of Jasper, the smaller male gulping in dread and fear. "And you're going to stay quiet. If you don't, I'll choke you until you shut up or die. I don't mind either. Got it?" He lied, he would mind if Jasper died, as he needed him alive for this plan. However, the younger was easily scared and nodded, whimpering slightly. "I didn't know you were mute. Use your words." He made his hand creep up to Jasper's neck, giving it a small squeeze. Eventually, Jasper choked out a small, "Y-Yes Isla." To which he immediately got a slap.
"That's sir to you."
"Yes sir! Yes sir! Just please don't harm me more!" More tears started to spill down Jaspers cheeks. Isla smirked, it was such a breathtaking sight, seeing the man in no way anyone else has ever seen him. Seeing him vulnerable, hurt, crying. It just kept making waves of satisfaction in his brain. He slapped him again. And again. Just kept slapping the younger, soon reducing him to shaky, loud sobs, his cheeks now wet, burning and numb at the same time. Soon the blindfold was tied tightly around his eyes, making it hurt slightly. He let out a small whine, before being met with another slap. "No complaining." Soon, Jasper felt a rough tugging on his arm, to which he tried to pull away from, but he was soon dragged, a hand around his throat, making his breathing slightly wheezy. He simply let this happen, knowing there was no way that he could fight back and win. If his attacker was who he thought he was, he was doomed. He knew absolutely nothing about Isla, and never tried to like him. This meant he didn't know his weaknesses, or his strengths. He cursed at himself internally, letting out a small "Tsk" sound, to which his attacker responded by squeezing his throat and arm harshly. Soon, he was stood straight up, something beginning to bind hi ps hands together. He groaned in resistance, but all he earned was a slap, and he was thrown vigorously onto something soft. A mattress.

Isla smiled. He knew Jasper would have a bit of a bumpy ride in the back, and of course he had to lower the risk of any broken bones that would halt his test. He needed Jasper's internal state such as organs, muscles and bones to be in perfect shape. He hopped into the front of the van and simply sped off to the woods.

–––––––––––––––––

The next day, Jasper woke up to a large hand slapping him awake. "I'm up..." he said, clearly frustrated. He had accidentally fallen asleep in the van and Isla had to carry him the rest of the way to his house, much to his dismay and annoyance. For once Jasper went into sleep, only his body could wake him up then. Even at the moment of Jasper saying 'I'm up', Isla had been trying to wake him up for at least an hour. The experiment could commence soon..... soon...

Hehe part 2 coming soon 💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔